THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Razkien
Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons Empty
PostSubject: Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons   Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2021, 21:20

Hello,

I haven't played in a while and I'm not super solid on 9th rules yet but I recall and old rule where Dark Eldar vehicles could move and shoot their heavy weapons without a modifier. Is this still a thing and if so could someone point me to where in the Codex this is listed?

Thank you,
Raz
Back to top Go down
Sarcron
Sybarite
Sarcron

PostSubject: Re: Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons   Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2021, 21:23

It's now a flat rule in the core rule book for all vehicles and monsters- to ignore the penalty for moving and shooting with heavy weapons.
Back to top Go down
Razkien
Kabalite Warrior
Razkien

PostSubject: Re: Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons   Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2021, 21:31

Excellent, thank you very much. My friend is the one who owns the core rulebook so I know a lot of the basic rules and I rely on him a lot during matches to fill me in until I get everything memorized.

I appreciate the info, thank you much.
Back to top Go down
sekac
Wych
sekac

PostSubject: Re: Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons   Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 16 2021, 22:12

The thing to remember is that since they are no longer converted to assault weapons for being mounted on long boats (ie not venoms), they can no longer advance and still shoot as they could in last edition.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons   Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving vehicles and shooting heavy weapons
Page 1 of 1