THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Moving our Vehicles + Shooting

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
thelordcal
Slave

Moving our Vehicles + Shooting  Empty
PostSubject: Moving our Vehicles + Shooting    Moving our Vehicles + Shooting  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25 2012, 11:16

Ok, this might be reminiscent from 5th edition where i thought our skimmers being fast were able to move at cruising speed (12") and still fire normal weapons without firing snap shots. As well as the passengers including splinter cannons firing the heavy version.

But i was scanning through the BYB again and couldn't find precedence for this. I've only managed a single game so far with my DE but some other players are still moving the full 12" with everything (including heavy weapons) firing at full BS

Is this correct? Or can we only move 6" and fire, and even then heavy weapons would still be firing snap shots?
Back to top Go down
Grub
Wych
Grub

PostSubject: Re: Moving our Vehicles + Shooting    Moving our Vehicles + Shooting  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25 2012, 12:57

its something they should change for DE in the FAQs, I beleive that you can move at 12" and fire 1 weapon at full BS, passengers only snapshot. The ravager on the other hand has aerial assault so can move at 12" and fire everything at full BS. I think unfortuantly you can only move 6" and fire everything at full BS
Back to top Go down
Tiri Rana
Sybarite
Tiri Rana

PostSubject: Re: Moving our Vehicles + Shooting    Moving our Vehicles + Shooting  I_icon_minitimeSat Aug 25 2012, 13:07

It's on pages 71, 78 and 83.

Fast vehicles can move at combat speed (0"-6") and fire all weapons at full BS and move at cruising speed (6"-12") can fire 2 weapons at full BS and others as snap shots.
Ravagers have aerial assault, so they can fire all weapons at full BS, if they move at cruising speed and flyers can fire four weapons at full BS.

Passengers count as having moved, when the vehicle moved at combat speed (0"-6"), so only snap shots for heavy weapons.
If the vehicle moves a cruising speed (6"-12") then passengers can only fire snap shots, regardless of weapons.

Neither vehicles nor passengers can fire if the vehicle goes flat out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Moving our Vehicles + Shooting    Moving our Vehicles + Shooting  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Moving our Vehicles + Shooting
Page 1 of 1