THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Help with 500 point list

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voodoochyl
Slave
Voodoochyl

Help with 500 point list Empty
PostSubject: Help with 500 point list   Help with 500 point list I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 16 2021, 21:12

Hi everybody! I have been collecting Drukhari for a couple years but have never played 40K with them so far. I have played Kill Team with some Kabalites, but the rest of my collection is still in boxes. There is a slow grow league starting soon at my FLGS, and because I have a good collection, I wanted to get into the game. As a starting point (especially to get the hobby part going), I was wondering if I could get some suggestions for 500 points? Thanks in advance!
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Help with 500 point list   Help with 500 point list I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 17 2021, 15:17

I would probably start with a Patrol of your given faction.

Seems like you like the Kabals, so it would go something like:

HQ - Master Archon with choppy upgrades
Troops - 10 Trueborn with the standard loadout
Elite - 5 Incubi

Transports - 1 Raider + 1 Venom

That should bring you to roughly 500 points (a little under actually). Not the most competitive, but a great place to start learning the army.

Have you downloaded Battlescribe? Its the best list-building tool out there right now. Worth its weight in gold (plus its free)

Voodoochyl likes this post

Back to top Go down
Voodoochyl
Slave
Voodoochyl

PostSubject: Re: Help with 500 point list   Help with 500 point list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18 2021, 02:59

fisheyes wrote:

Have you downloaded Battlescribe? Its the best list-building tool out there right now. Worth its weight in gold (plus its free)

First of all, thank you for the input. Secondly, yes, I have BS downloaded but I will probably need to update since it has been a bit. I will plug in this list and see where we are at. It is pretty daunting, but you have to start somewhere, right? Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Help with 500 point list   Help with 500 point list I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 18 2021, 12:56

NP buddy.

Do you have all the models that I listed, or have something special you want to include?

Not much difficulty creating a 500 pt list when you have been at it as long as I have Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help with 500 point list   Help with 500 point list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Help with 500 point list
Page 1 of 1