THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon Malus Darkblade
Slave
Archon Malus Darkblade

Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list   Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18 2013, 20:54

Ok so I did a bit of revising and this is what I've come up with.

1996 current points

HQ:

Archon Malus Darkblade - 140 pts
*Ghostplate Armour
*Soul Trap
*Splinter Pistol
*Venom Blade
*Phantasm Grenade Launcher
*Shadow Field
*Plasma Grenades

Elites:

6 Incubi + 1 Klavex - 239 pts
*Incubus Warsuit
*Dedicated Transport-Raider(NightShield, Dark Lance)

3 Kabalite Trueborn - 161 pts
*2 Dark Lances
*Dedicated Transport-Venom(NightShield, Flickerfield, Splinter Cannon)

3 Kabalite Trueborn - 161 pts
*2 Dark Lances
*Dedicated Transport-Venom(NightShield, Flickerfield, Splinter Cannon)

Troops:

10 Kabalite Warriors - 180 pts
*Sybarite Upgrade(Pistol and close combat weapon)
*1 Splinter Cannon

*1 Splinter Cannon

*1 Splinter Cannon

*1 Splinter Cannon

*Sybarite Upgrade(Pistol and close combat weapon
*1 Splinter Cannon
*Dedicated Transport-Raider(Nightshield, Dark Lance)

Heavy Support:

Ravager - 115 pts
*Night Shield
*3 Dark Lances

Ravager - 115 pts
*Night Shield
*3 Dark Lances

Razorwing Fighter - 165 pts
*Flickerfield
*2 Dark Lances
*Splinter Cannon
*4 Monoscythe Missile
Back to top Go down
Ben_S
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list   Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18 2013, 21:40

I take it that this is single force org (if it's for a double org, 2000 point game that may change things - e.g. more Heavy Support options).

Sybarite upgrades are of questionable value, but even if you have one I don't know why you want the pistol and CCW. You don't want those guys anywhere near hand-to-hand combat, so you're merely depriving yourself of a rifle shot - and it won't help much if they do get charged.

Lanceborn are viable I think, but lots of people prefer four with Blasters, using the Venom to get in range. Given you have plenty of Lances, I'd be tempted to change at least one of the Trueborn to Blasters - unless you're already set on them.

The Archon is carrying too much gear for my liking. I'd drop the Soul Trap if he has a Venom Blade.

Back to top Go down
Archon Malus Darkblade
Slave
Archon Malus Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list   Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19 2013, 00:30

Yea this is for single force organization. The Sybarite will use a splinter rifle now that I think of it, the only reason I had with with ccw and pistol and I like that way it looks(I know that sounds terrible) from a strategetic prespective. Yea im keeping the lanceborn the way they are. I like the range of the weapon and I like to keep my guys far away from the fight, blasters force me to get too close. The soul trap thing that's very true ... so what should I spend the 10 points on instead?
Back to top Go down
kingc1313
Hellion
kingc1313

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list   Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19 2013, 01:07

i would get drugs myself. i find its always a great boost for an archon. just remember you have them.

Slave
Archon Malus Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list   Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19 2013, 04:59

Thank you King I was thinking that also
Back to top Go down
Ben_S
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list   Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19 2013, 10:00

Archon Malus Darkblade wrote:
The Sybarite will use a splinter rifle now that I think of it, the only reason I had with with ccw and pistol and I like that way it looks

I can appreciate 'rule of cool'. Maybe you could try modelling them to carry rifle and CCW? Or, at least in friendly games, your opponent may accept that they're really armed with a rifle for rules purposes, even if the model has a pistol - but that may not fly in WYSIWYG tournaments.
Back to top Go down
Archon Malus Darkblade
Slave
Archon Malus Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list   Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19 2013, 19:56

What about if i model him with a CCW in his left hand and a Rifle being wielded in the right hand? ive been Sybarite models holding a blaster with one hand. the only thing is someone mite give me crap about it in wysiwig saying why does that Sybarite have a ccw and a rifle pick one or the other... then ill have to remodel the whole piece. haha
Back to top Go down
Ben_S
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list   Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19 2013, 21:38

That's what I had in mind. It's not a WYSIWYG problem, since all models are assumed to carry CCWs.
Back to top Go down
Archon Malus Darkblade
Slave
Archon Malus Darkblade

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list   Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 20 2013, 07:48

Perfect! the only thing now is to collect the models.... I think im going to try to trade locally my unopened space wolf/ space marine boxes for dark elder boxes. wish me luck.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list   Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Bloody Handed God - 1996 point Army list - revised list
Page 1 of 1