THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Splintermind Podcast

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CptMetal
Dracon
CptMetal

Splintermind Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Splintermind Podcast   Splintermind Podcast I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10 2021, 11:04

Since this is the rumor section I want to spread the rumour that the splintermind podcasts guys have died.

Or are so frustrated by the non-soupability of the new codex, that they have quit the hobby.

On a serious note: does anybody know what's up with them? Are they well?
Back to top Go down
The Strange Dark One
Wych
The Strange Dark One

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Podcast   Splintermind Podcast I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10 2021, 12:48

They have been using Facebook as their main platform for the last years. Here's a status update from 17th of May, that is pretty much a farewell: https://www.facebook.com/splintermindpodcast/posts/3944220209029096?__tn__=K-R

I can't hold it against them. I might not have agreed with Brian that often, but I sincerely hope he does well in the future. It was clear that he had to stretch his schedule many times to make the show work.

On another note, does anybody know what happened to Thor666? Last time I checked Splintermind he wasn't on any of the episodes and without him, it wasn't even remotely the same. "Gun Hats"!

GreyArea likes this post

Back to top Go down
sweetbacon
Wych
sweetbacon

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Podcast   Splintermind Podcast I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 10 2021, 16:09

Brian was on the Real Space Raiders podcast last month to announce the end of the show. He hinted that he will have another show in the future but didn’t give any details. It seems like their play testing experience with the 9th edition codex was not a very fun one and he’s had a lot of challenges in his life the last year, so it seems like he wants to do something new with his hobby time.
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Podcast   Splintermind Podcast I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 12 2021, 12:49

Ya, I listened to that show. Basically passing the baton on to the Realspace Raider guys.

Would have been fun to have two DE specific shows, but the RSR guys have been doing a pretty good job. Glad we have any faction specific podcast at all TBH.

But Splintermind will be missed. RIP
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Splintermind Podcast   Splintermind Podcast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Splintermind Podcast
Page 1 of 1