THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Brohammer Podcast

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Khorndog
Slave

Brohammer Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Brohammer Podcast   Brohammer Podcast I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31 2013, 15:43

Hey all,

Some of my buddies and I have gotten together and created a podcast covering both 40k and fantasy, based out of our downtown-chicago gaming group/forum. We cover local tournaments, our current hobby projects, dick jokes, recent games and battle reports, the struggles of casual gamers, as well as new releases from the hobby.

Please give it a listen, and let us know what you think so we can improve it! Be aware - as all of us are in our mid-late 20s, there is some profanity and there are some inappropriate jokes for young ears. Also please forgive the editing in the first episode...the software used is vastly improved in the second one!

http://chicagobrohammer.blogspot.com/

If you like what you hear, myself and fellow Brohammer member Jeff will be doing a comprehensive Tyranid book review when it comes out - and some tactics that other armies can use to take them down, combos to look out for on the table top, etc.

Cheers,
Brohammer Nick
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Brohammer Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brohammer Podcast   Brohammer Podcast I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31 2013, 15:49

Is there anything DE-focused in the episode (other than the dick jokes, which we perfected in M30)?

Back to top Go down
Khorndog
Slave

Brohammer Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brohammer Podcast   Brohammer Podcast I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31 2013, 15:55

There isn't anything specifically DE focused in the first two episodes, although I did bring Dark Eldar to a local tournament which we talk about in some detail - I posted this more for anyone who enjoys listening to GW hobby podcasts in general; should this topic be moved to a different forum?
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

Brohammer Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brohammer Podcast   Brohammer Podcast I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31 2013, 16:46

I honestly didn't even look at where it was posted, actually you did post it in the wrong section whether it had DE stuff in it or not because you posted it in the introduction area when it's not an introduction to you it's an announce about a podcast.

It probably makes the most sense to be in General 40k discussion I suspect - I'll move it there because you'll probably get better attention.

Which podcast(s) do you discuss the tournament with you fielding DE in? I like hearing about those.

Back to top Go down
Khorndog
Slave

Brohammer Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brohammer Podcast   Brohammer Podcast I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 31 2013, 17:00

The first episode, we discuss what armies we brought to a local 40k tournament in Rockford IL and how we fared, what armies we faced, etc. We've already recieved feedback that people would prefer more focus on specific armies, builds, tactics, etc so we'll be doing that in the future.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Brohammer Podcast Empty
PostSubject: Re: Brohammer Podcast   Brohammer Podcast I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Brohammer Podcast
Page 1 of 1