THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

TDC Podcast Idea

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

TDC Podcast Idea Empty
PostSubject: TDC Podcast Idea   TDC Podcast Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2012, 21:56

So I was bouncing around the idea of doing a podcast with a few friends for their 40k site (but it fell through) but I still have all the equipment. So the idea hit me of how about doing a monthly/weekly pocast for TDC. It will be everything Dark Eldar related. So we would have Tactics, Army Concepts, Reviews on models, Battle Reports, News & Rumors (and how they pertain to DE), Disscusions on fluff, etc. Also we could incorperated contests (like having an interview with people from the Archon's Challenge and what inspired them), Fluff readings (if we get some good ones submitted for a contest or something) and user asked questions. If/When the CWE side comes to full fluition we could have a section for them as well.

Personally I say it would be a huge way for us to get the word out about this forum to other sites as well. Podcasting has become a huge mainstay in the internet community and its easy to run and maintain. Alot of people prefer that type of medium over boards, and by doing a podcast you could reach out to those people, and if they liked it enough they would hopefully come and join the community.

So what do you guys think???
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

TDC Podcast Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDC Podcast Idea   TDC Podcast Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2012, 22:17

never listened to a podcast before, but sounds like a pretty good idea, guess I've never been that interested in the material!
I have to say, reading some of the tactics articles on here made time on the treadmill fly at the gym this week!

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Local_Ork
Fleshsculptor
Local_Ork

TDC Podcast Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDC Podcast Idea   TDC Podcast Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2012, 22:53

Actually I wonder if we could make our YT channel?

We could throw there a lot of usefull stuff, batreps and podcast with "parkly-glowy" backdrops?
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

TDC Podcast Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDC Podcast Idea   TDC Podcast Idea I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 03 2012, 23:07

Funnily enough (or not), there's already something called Dark City Podcast on the web.

Massaen here on TDC would be a good person to contact, he hosts on the World's End Radio podcasts.
http://worldsendradio.com/

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

TDC Podcast Idea Empty
PostSubject: Re: TDC Podcast Idea   TDC Podcast Idea I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TDC Podcast Idea
Page 1 of 1