THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Sybarite of Eternal Violation

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
CommoriteBlade
Slave
CommoriteBlade

Sybarite of Eternal Violation  Empty
PostSubject: Sybarite of Eternal Violation    Sybarite of Eternal Violation  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2021, 00:44

Hi everyone new to Drukhari but I’ve been away from 40K for a good 5 years. I’ve included pics of my first Kabalite. I’ve named my force the Kabal of Eternal Violation.

Sybarite of Eternal Violation  Cbcc9510
Sybarite of Eternal Violation  573dc510
Sybarite of Eternal Violation  7b11ff10

Kalmah likes this post

Back to top Go down
Squidmaster
Klaivex
Squidmaster

PostSubject: Re: Sybarite of Eternal Violation    Sybarite of Eternal Violation  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2021, 12:47

Welcome!
Some nice work there. Clean and crisp.

http://www.escelionfilms.com
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Sybarite of Eternal Violation    Sybarite of Eternal Violation  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2021, 13:39

Wow! amazing art piece you got there new fellow Archon! Smile
your color choice is superb, real nice and well detailed!
can't wait to see a full squad of those wonderful Eternal Violation Kabal!

Have you already played some games with the Drukhari? Smile Do you have some preferences? Do you intend on going Kabal, Coven, Cult (or three of them)?

Glad to have you onboard Smile really looking forward to your next model reveal Smile
Back to top Go down
CommoriteBlade
Slave
CommoriteBlade

PostSubject: Re: Sybarite of Eternal Violation    Sybarite of Eternal Violation  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2021, 14:29

No ive not played with them yet but my brother plays Necrons so have a game next week, will let you know how it goes but I’m thinking of testing mix of the three and see how it goes from there. Don’t worry you will see more of Eternal Violation we aren’t going anywhere lol 😂
Back to top Go down
CommoriteBlade
Slave
CommoriteBlade

PostSubject: Re: Sybarite of Eternal Violation    Sybarite of Eternal Violation  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2021, 14:29

No ive not played with them yet but my brother plays Necrons so have a game next week, will let you know how it goes but I’m thinking of testing mix of the three and see how it goes from there. Don’t worry you will see more of Eternal Violation we aren’t going anywhere lol 😂
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Sybarite of Eternal Violation    Sybarite of Eternal Violation  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2021, 17:15

if i may, unless you intend on trying a realspace raid, if you want to acquaint yourself with the Drukhari playstyle, i would suggest you to try one or 2 obsessions only for your first game.
It's far easier to keep track of every abilities that way and easier to just ''try'' some stuff without getting lost in too much diversity.
Back to top Go down
CommoriteBlade
Slave
CommoriteBlade

PostSubject: Re: Sybarite of Eternal Violation    Sybarite of Eternal Violation  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2021, 18:22

I think your right thanks for the advice 🙂
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Sybarite of Eternal Violation    Sybarite of Eternal Violation  I_icon_minitimeWed Sep 01 2021, 18:37

@Kalmah speaks truth
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sybarite of Eternal Violation    Sybarite of Eternal Violation  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sybarite of Eternal Violation
Page 1 of 1