THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

My try at the scheme of the black heart, opinions appreciated

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Luc1fer
Slave
Luc1fer

My try at the scheme of the black heart, opinions appreciated Empty
PostSubject: My try at the scheme of the black heart, opinions appreciated   My try at the scheme of the black heart, opinions appreciated I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2021, 13:56

So this is my attempt at a custom trueborn sybarite for my version of the scheme of the kabal of the black heart, so far it is the usual scheme, though I leaned on having tattoos painted on the armour to distinguish my trueborn from the rest of kabalites. I also made the eyes red and gave the metallic bits gold instead of bronze because in my opinion it looks more vibrant than the green from the box art.

My try at the scheme of the black heart, opinions appreciated 618f1410

PD: I know he is lacking an arm, but honestly, I lost it and I am waiting for my box of kabalites to arrive to give him one lol
Back to top Go down
Grimoire
Hellion
Grimoire

PostSubject: Re: My try at the scheme of the black heart, opinions appreciated   My try at the scheme of the black heart, opinions appreciated I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2021, 16:10

Looks properly menacing to me ! nicely done. How did you do the cloak and the trophy rack(s) ?
Back to top Go down
Luc1fer
Slave
Luc1fer

PostSubject: Re: My try at the scheme of the black heart, opinions appreciated   My try at the scheme of the black heart, opinions appreciated I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 18 2021, 16:47

Grimoire wrote:
Looks properly menacing to me ! nicely done. How did you do the cloak and the trophy rack(s) ?

The cloak is greenstuffed, then painted with a coat of bugsman glow, a wash of nuln oil equivalent, another one of reikland fleshshade, then some fresh blood effect by stippling.

The trophy racks are there because to make the sybarite look more imposing I gave him a incubus body, racks included

Grimoire likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My try at the scheme of the black heart, opinions appreciated   My try at the scheme of the black heart, opinions appreciated I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My try at the scheme of the black heart, opinions appreciated
Page 1 of 1