THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Darl Lance Raider points

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

Darl Lance Raider points Empty
PostSubject: Darl Lance Raider points   Darl Lance Raider points I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 09 2021, 14:25

I just want to validate something: is there an issue with the GW 40k app regarding the recent point increase for the Dark Lance on Raiders?
When looking at my app they are still 0pts and Dissie are still 5pts........(but i see that every other units have been updated....Talos is now 100pts, Grotesque 35pts, etc...)
Back to top Go down
Stea1k
Hellion
Stea1k

PostSubject: Re: Darl Lance Raider points   Darl Lance Raider points I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10 2021, 07:22

that's good to know. Battle Scribe mirrored the pdf, but the original codex equipment didn't reference the dark lance, since it's built into the stock price. Given that the ravager doesn't reference the dark lance price (stock equipment), I wonder if it was a typo in the rebalance pdf?

"If brute force isn't working, your'e not using enough of it."
Back to top Go down
Gelmir
Sybarite
Gelmir

PostSubject: Re: Darl Lance Raider points   Darl Lance Raider points I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 10 2021, 13:14

It's annoying how inconsistent GW is with these things. Sometimes wargear is included, but sometimes it isn't. And trying to figure out the most recent point cost for everything is also quite a challenge if you've been out of the game for a year, like me. It's a mess.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Darl Lance Raider points   Darl Lance Raider points I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Darl Lance Raider points
Page 1 of 1