THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Community Made Codex: Warlord traits

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Archon_91
Wych
Archon_91

Community Made Codex: Warlord traits Empty
PostSubject: Community Made Codex: Warlord traits   Community Made Codex: Warlord traits I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07 2022, 21:19

Now for a little bit of fun I think from here on out it will be assumed that we are not going to be split into 3 subfactions and go back to being a full army under one army (I still think Tolerated Ambition should be a strategem we get)

Generic:
Soul Thirster: When this warlord destroys an enemy model it may regain 1 lost wound (to a max of 3 per turn).

Meticulous Tactician: During the command phase you may select one <Core> unit with 12" of this warlord, that unit may immediately move, shoot, or charge as if it were the appropriate phase.

Skillful dualist: Add 3 to the attacks characteristic of this warlord when within engagement range of an enemy character. This model gains +1 to saving throws made while within engagement range.

Stimm Addict: This model may choose from the combat drugs table, if it already can it may make an additional selection.

Quicksilver Reflexes: Add 3" to this models movement characteristic. When this model is within engagement range each time this model makes a unmodified saving throw of a 6 the attacking unit suffers 1 MW

Ancient Evil: (Aura) enemy units within 6" of this model have their leadership and combat attrition tests reduced by 1

Archon only:
Exquisite Maurader: while this warlord is embarked on a transport, that transport adds 3" to its movement. The transport and any embarked units add 1 to hit rolls.

Succubus only:
Gladiatory Master: whenever this model makes an attack if the hit roll is an unmodified roll of a 6 the target unit suffers a number of mortal would equal to the damage characteristic of the weapon and the attack sequence ends

Haemonculus only:
Master regenesist: this model may select any unit within 6", that unit immediately recovers 3 wounds. If models in the target unit only have 1 wound and the unit is under starting strength, add up to three models to that unit (they can be placed within engagement range if the unit is in engagement range) up to the units starting strength.
Back to top Go down
Zenotaph
Hekatrix
Zenotaph

PostSubject: Re: Community Made Codex: Warlord traits   Community Made Codex: Warlord traits I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2022, 17:00

Make the regen rate d3. Otherwise its too overpowered. Just my 2cents. Wink

Wych
Archon_91

PostSubject: Re: Community Made Codex: Warlord traits   Community Made Codex: Warlord traits I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2022, 17:08

Zenotaph wrote:
Make the regen rate d3. Otherwise its too overpowered. Just my 2cents. Wink

True, that is almost a direct word for word copy of the current Master Regenesist ... though that currently only works on Grots, Talos, and Cronos .... So yeah I can see changing it to D3 wounds/models
Back to top Go down
Soulless Samurai
Incubi
Soulless Samurai

PostSubject: Re: Community Made Codex: Warlord traits   Community Made Codex: Warlord traits I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 08 2022, 22:21

A couple of things occur to me:

- Soul Thirster should probably do something else as well (maybe +1S or +1A). I like the vampirism mechanic but I think on its own it's a little weak for a fragile race.

- I love the idea of Exquisite Marauder but I think it might need to be toned down slightly (maybe reroll 1s to hit). I think +1 to hit for the transport and all its passengers would make it a bit of an auto-take.

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Community Made Codex: Warlord traits   Community Made Codex: Warlord traits I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Community Made Codex: Warlord traits
Page 1 of 1