THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

50 PL Crusade help.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowharte
Hellion
Shadowharte

50 PL Crusade help. Empty
PostSubject: 50 PL Crusade help.   50 PL Crusade help. I_icon_minitimeSat Mar 12 2022, 16:21

Just joined a escalation crusade campaign, having trouble deciding on the 50PL list. Doesn't seem like much room to work with for variety or adding in wyches. edit: been gone from 40k since about 5th so not even sure what units are worth or not tbh. Need critique and help with adjustments

++ Patrol Detachment 0CP (Aeldari - Drukhari) [50 PL, 3CP, 1,065pts] ++

+ Configuration +

Battle Size [3CP]: 1. Combat Patrol (0-50 Total PL / 0-500 Points) 

Detachment Command Cost

Obsession: Kabal of the Poisoned Tongue: The Serpent's Kiss

+ HQ +

Archon [5 PL, 90pts]: Agoniser, As Detachment (Kabal), Blast Pistol, Consummate Weaponmaster, Overlord, Soulheim, Warlord
. Splintered Genius (Poisoned Tongue): Splintered Genius

+ Troops +

Kabalite Trueborn [4 PL, 75pts]: As Detachment (Kabal)
. 3x Kabalite Trueborn: 3x Splinter Rifle
. Kabalite Trueborn w/ Special Weapon: Blaster
. Trueborn Sybarite: Agoniser, Blast Pistol

Kabalite Warriors [6 PL, 130pts]: As Detachment (Kabal)
. 6x Kabalite Warrior: 6x Splinter Rifle
. Kabalite Warrior w/ Special Weapon: Blaster
. Kabalite Warrior w/ Special Weapon: Blaster
. Kabalite warrior with Heavy Weapon: Dark Lance
. Sybarite: Agoniser, Blast Pistol, Phantasm Grenade Launcher

+ Elites +

Incubi [4 PL, 90pts]
. 4x Incubi: 4x Klaive
. Klaivex: Demiklaives

Mandrakes [4 PL, 75pts]
. 4x Mandrake: 4x Baleblast, 4x Glimmersteel Blade
. Nightfiend

+ Fast Attack +

Scourges [5 PL, 130pts]
. Scourge with Special / Heavy weapon: Dark Lance
. Solarite: Agoniser, Blast Pistol

+ Heavy Support +

Ravager [8 PL, 150pts]: As Detachment (Kabal), Chain-snares, 3x Dark Lance, Grisly Trophies, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Shock Prow

+ Dedicated Transport +

Raider [6 PL, 135pts]: As Detachment, Chain-snares, Dark Lance, Grisly Trophies, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Shock Prow, Splinter racks

Venom [4 PL, 95pts]: As Detachment, Chain-snares, Grisly Trophies, Splinter Cannon, Splinter Cannon

Venom [4 PL, 95pts]: As Detachment, Chain-snares, Grisly Trophies, Splinter Cannon, Splinter Cannon

++ Total: [50 PL, 3CP, 1,065pts] ++

Created with BattleScribe
Back to top Go down
fisheyes
Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: 50 PL Crusade help.   50 PL Crusade help. I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 17 2022, 15:21

I think your on the right track.

Personally, I think you would want the 10 man Warrior squad to be the Trueborn (since they can move and shoot that Dark Lance with BS2, instead of hitting on 4s).

Generally, the Archon would want the Eternal Hatred (Warlord trait, reroll all hits and wounds) and Djin Blade (Relic, gives a flat 3 damage weapon that also gives 2 extra attacks), to turn him into a combat beast.

Im a fan of putting Shreddres on my Scourges, since it fills a good role of ranged anti-infantry.

But honestly, I think your origional list is pretty decent. A lot of people like to talk about "optimal" lists and how things "must" be certain ways. The truth is that having more experience with a sub-optimal list is better than little experience with a fully-optimized list.

You need to learn to use the tools you have before you can optimize those tools.

Give your list a go (or try my adjustments), and let us know what does/doesnt work!

Most importantly, make a plan before the game. What are your objectives for this turn. What are your objectives for NEXT turn. Where do you need to be located NOW to complete your objectives NEXT.

Planning and positioning is the secret sauce of Dark Eldar Wink
Back to top Go down
Shadowharte
Hellion
Shadowharte

PostSubject: Re: 50 PL Crusade help.   50 PL Crusade help. I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 18 2022, 18:20

So I ran that list vs a SoB player for our crusade and it did very well, helps that I had enough anti tank to wipe out his 4 dreadnaught things, not sure what they were called) on turn 1. We're swapping to 63 PL this Sunday, so I was planning on bumping the trueborn to a 10 man squad, dropping the normal warriors and a venom to try and fit a small wych patrol into the list. Unfortunately for the Warlord trait I don't think there is a way to swap warlord traits in a crusade using the RP. I could be wrong. I noticed that the Consummate Weaponmaster was kinda garbage cause a lot of people seem to be able to lower dmg from 2 to 1 making it pointless, but kinda stuck with it now. The game was relic and ended 60-0 since I captured the relic right before tabling him anyways. The scourge loadout is still up in the air, they did some work for sure, but not sure if 4 anti tank shots would be better than shredders still, I have the RP to swap them if I need to. Thanks for the input for sure. Here's to hoping the 10 man trueborn does some work too
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 50 PL Crusade help.   50 PL Crusade help. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

50 PL Crusade help.
Page 1 of 1