THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Sycorax
Slave
Sycorax

Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie   Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 22 2023, 18:30

Good den, Denizens of Commoragh.

I am Sycorax, Haemonculus of Storie. Our wicked wayfayerers of the webway include the Kabals of Storie. Largely I focus my sculptures and (paint) schemes on @40kmaudlin on Instagram.

I can’t wait to post my battle reports and tactical queries from our gladiatorial matches (read: casual play, largely 500-1000 pr matches) here on the dark city!

This has been an excellent community that I have been… lurking on… for quite some time.

… mwahahahahahello.
Back to top Go down
Kalmah
Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie   Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2023, 17:01

Welcome aboard fellow Archon
may your gladiatorial matches provide us with many new......gladiators!
hoping you will have a lot fun bringing pain and tortures to our ennemies!
Back to top Go down
Sycorax
Slave
Sycorax

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie   Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 23 2023, 20:53

Oh the most fun! I’ve loved reading the forums on here for advice on armies - looks like grots and wracks are in vogue right now competitively Smile (as competitive as we can be rn)

Klaivex
fisheyes

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie   Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29 2023, 13:56

Welcome to the Dark City!

The haemonculi covens have been our bastion of Comp play for a while, but Wych Cults are likely going to make a comeback. The removal of AoC (reducing our AP1 to AP0) is now gone, and wyches went down 1ppm.

Hellions are near mandatory, since they have fly and cant get move-blocked (like our Grotesques/Incubi/Wracks).

And dont forget that Wracks are both a great combat unit, durabilty unit, AND shooting unit. The real swiss-army-knife of the True Kin Wink

Sycorax likes this post

Back to top Go down
Sycorax
Slave
Sycorax

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie   Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 29 2023, 15:26

Glad I got my hellions all painted up, and my wracks based out - liquifier wracks on raiders have been a staple of my army (testing obsessions to see which ones most benefit my raiders, though I’ve been favoring Cursed blade for the Hellions and poison tongue for my Kabalites, and clearly DT for my coven Smile. Gonna get grots done this week, as they’re murdering incubi in the meta…

Wych
Kalmah

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie   Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 30 2023, 17:20

sorry to be a bringer of bad news @Sycorax but the Dark Technomancer does not apply to liquifier guns Sad in our original codex we could do that (and we were burning the league) but they nerfed that a lot in a FAQ
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie   Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings from Sycorax and the Kabal of Storie
Page 1 of 1