THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)

Go down 
+3
lululu_42
Shadows Revenge
DanceofDecemberSouls
7 posters
AuthorMessage
DanceofDecemberSouls
Hellion
DanceofDecemberSouls

1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) Empty
PostSubject: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27 2011, 06:05

Hey fellow sadists, I'm back from my semester long absence (which will probably end up happening again at the end of Jan when Spring semester starts rolling again.) and I am going to glut my gaming thirst at a tournament in January at the Warzone. I sadly hadn't played any games between the September tournament and last week because I've been so busy, and I'd like to change it up a bit. I had an idea, a wonderful, beautiful idea for an 'Ard Boys level list with 30 reavers kiting around the table and annoying the hell out of everyone but decided to try it out first. After my wife catches up with her birthday/christmas gifts to me I will have 18 of the buggers and I want to use them.
So here's my first idea. Please let me know any thoughts you have!

Please avoid posting specific point totals
-Thor

Thanks!

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27 2011, 15:19

Welcome back dance!!! always good to see people back. hope your classes went well. But lets go to the list!!!

The first is better of the two, but lets go through what you are doing here.

HQ: Duke is a solid choice, but lets see what you are using from him. So you have more powerful poison unit (the huge TB) so thats a check, you dont have many DS vehicles (yes you could entirely reserve your army and DS it, but I wouldnt recemend that) and while you have 4 units with drugs, only 2 will see combat (the reavers arent set up for combat) With characters like duke, you need to focus on 2 of their 3/4 things and use them to full effect. Since you arent, I find he will be underwhelming for you, and you could easily of used those points elsewhere.

Blast pistol is useless on the succubus. She is always fleeting, and if you do get a chance to shoot it at a tank, its more likely going to hurt her as well.

Elites: those trueborn are alot of points. Sure, duke deserves a good ride and enturage, but that is going to be everyones first target, just for how much points they will claim back (as well as 3 kps) Personally what I do when using duke is this- 4 TB w/ 2 splinter cannons, 2 carbines; venom w/ extra cannon. That comes to 143 and still pumps out alota poison shots.

Troops: At 1850 you only have 2 troops. Our troops are not durable at all, and you really need atleast 5 at this point value. Try to fit some more in, even if its 5 man venom/ raider squads.

FA: Here is your big point sink. First off I dont think you should have more than 6 reavers in one squad. After 6 that gets to be an expensive unit. On top of that you have them set up for AI and AT. The time you are shooting at tanks, you arent using those expensive AI upgrades, but when you use them, you arent playing to their strength of great AT shooting. Its a give and take I know, but you can easily fit two troop choices form the points you save by dropping them down to 6 man w/ 2 heat lances

HS: Fine, but you really need the AT, so all Dark lances.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
DanceofDecemberSouls
Hellion
DanceofDecemberSouls

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 27 2011, 17:18

[quote=" you dont have many DS vehicles (yes you could entirely reserve your army and DS it, but I wouldnt recemend that)[/quote]
Yeah I learned that in my last game. If you're not DSing massive amounts of anti tank trueborn into your warzone its not a good idea.
Based on you recommendations I thought of something bit different. Here's a new version. I'm not sure one ravager is anything more than a target, however.
The trueborn squad that will roll with the Duke is my answer to all the MEQ and especially Blood Angels that will be in effect at the event. No kidding, last one there were 3 blood angels armies present. I found last game that I really had little answer to the hardcore style of death company/sanguinary priest spam that I was playing against. I couldn't even cut down one assault squad with Lelith, a Syren and 8 bloodbrides because of all the FNP. When I was shooting at them with my original Duke squad (4 splintercarbines, 2 splintercannons) it really didn't do very much either against the death company and Asteroth. So I figure the massive amount of SC shots plus Blasters would make them more effective at killing elite infantry.
Here goes:

Please avoid posting specific point totals
-Thor

Sorry about that Thor! Here is the list I like the most so far, please comment. I wish it were possible to have an all Reaver army, honestly, I enjoyed putting together and painting the models so much. I will have pics of this up soon. By May I plan on having 30 Reavers for my 'Ard Boys list. Should be fun.

HQ: Duke Sliscus (1#, 150 pts)
1 Duke Sliscus, 150 pts

Elite: Kabalite Trueborn (7#, 217 pts)
6 Kabalite Trueborn, 132 pts Shardcarbine x3 + Blaster x3
1 Raider, 85 pts + Enhanced Aethersails + Night Shields + Flickerfield

Elite: Kabalite Trueborn (5#, 183 pts)
4 Kabalite Trueborn, 108 pts + Blaster x4
1 Venom, 75 pts = Splinter Cannon, Night Shields

Troops: Kabalite Warriors (11#, 190 pts)
10 Kabalite Warriors, 130 pts, dark lance, blaster, raider alien
1 Raider, 60 pts

Troops: Wyches (11#, 255 pts)
9 Wyches, 128 pts, Haywire Grenades, Hydra Gauntlets x2
1 Hekatrix, Phantasm Grenade Launcher, Agoniser
1 Raider, 75 Grisly Trophies + Flickerfield

Troops: Kabalite Warriors (11#, 200 pts)
10 Kabalite Warriors, 130 pts+ Blaster x1 Dark Lance x1
1 Raider, flickerfield

Fast Attack: Reavers (6#, 156 pts)
6 Reavers, + Heat Lance x2

Fast Attack: Reavers (8#, 246 pts)
7 Reavers,+ Cluster Caltrops x1
1 Arena Champion,+ Agoniser 20 + Cluster Caltrops x1

Heavy Support: Ravager (1#, 125 pts)
1 Ravager, 125 pts, Night Shields, Flickerfield

1 Ravager, 125 pts, night shields, flickerfield

Total 1847 points. I'm thinking about switching out the blasterborn for another Warriors squad in a raider which would bring it up to exactly 1850. Let me know your thoughts please.

Last edited by DanceofDecemberSouls on Thu Dec 29 2011, 04:37; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
DanceofDecemberSouls
Hellion
DanceofDecemberSouls

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 28 2011, 20:01

Fixed!

Kabalite Warrior
lululu_42

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29 2011, 00:00

Quick Note I would lose the arena champion he's useless and reavers should never be in close combat.

My suggestion for a list for heavy reavers theme(?)

duke
9x trueborn 4x Blaster 5x shardcarbine
Raider FF, Splinter Racks

4x Truborn 4x Blaster
Venom Splinter Cannon

10x Warriors Dark Lance, Blaster
Raider FF

10x Warriros Dark lance, Blaster
Raider FF

10x Wyches 2x Hydra Gauntlets (or whatever) Haywire Gernades
Hekatrix Agoniser
Raider FF, Shock Prow/Torment Gernade Launcher (ether or)

6x Reavers 2x Caltrops
6x Reavers 2x heat Lance
6x Reavers 2x Heat Lance

Ravager FF Nightshield

The reavers with heat lances should make up for the lack of a second ravager.
Just watch out for flamers.
my 2cents.

Space Elves get a pass.
Back to top Go down
DanceofDecemberSouls
Hellion
DanceofDecemberSouls

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29 2011, 04:39

Why would you put splinter racks on a raider with no splinter rifles or splinter pistols? They unfortunately only work with those weapons, not shardcarbines.

Kabalite Warrior
lululu_42

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29 2011, 05:24

Well to put it in simplest terms. I read the splinter rack entry wrong. My bad. You can take those points and redirect it elsewhere though.

Space Elves get a pass.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29 2011, 05:46

While the arena champ may be rubbish based on the combat ability of the unit (despite them having 2 attacks each with combat drugs) the big thing is the LD boost. 6 bikes need only loose 2 models to take the test... with a 3d6 fall back its all bad...

With so many bikes and so many points tied up in them i would consider a bare bones champ for each unit for sure.

http://objectivesecured.com.au/
lululu_42
Kabalite Warrior
lululu_42

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29 2011, 06:09

Meh in my experience i haven't had any issues with ld but if you feel safer Smile

Space Elves get a pass.
Back to top Go down
DanceofDecemberSouls
Hellion
DanceofDecemberSouls

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29 2011, 06:15

Here's a list I was just kicking around with on army builder:
Duke
trueborn: x6, x3 blaster,x3 shardcarbine, raider ff, ns, dis cannon
blasterborn- x4, x4 blasters, venom scx2,
warriors- x10, blaster, dl, raider
warriors- x10, blaster, dl, raider
warriors- x5, blaster, venom x2 sc
warriors- x5, blaster, venom x2 sc
wyches- x10, hekatrix, ag, hwire grenades, raider gt
reavers- x6, x2 cluster caltrops
reavers- x9, x3 heat lance

total 1846 points.

Kabalite Warrior
lululu_42

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 29 2011, 10:32

I like it but i dont know about the dis on the truborn raider since it looks like theres a good amount of anti infantry. I never faced tank spams so i dont know if you have a good amount to deal with ether or. Playtesting would be in order.

Space Elves get a pass.
Back to top Go down
DanceofDecemberSouls
Hellion
DanceofDecemberSouls

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06 2012, 01:00

Here's a new version, slightly tweaked. Another thought would be to replace one ravager with another squad in a venom.
1850 Pts - Dark Eldar Roster - Final tourney list v1.

1 Duke Sliscus, 150 pts

Elite: Kabalite Trueborn (7#, 212 pts)
6 Kabalite Trueborn, 212 pts (Shardcarbine x3; Blaster x3)
1 Raider (Disintegrator Cannon x1; Night Shields; Flickerfield)

Elite: Kabalite Trueborn (5#, 173 pts)
4 Kabalite Trueborn, 173 pts (Blaster x4)
1 Venom (Splinter Cannon)

Troops: Kabalite Warriors (6#, 125 pts)
5 Kabalite Warriors, 125 pts (Blaster x1)

Troops: Wyches (11#, 255 pts)
9 Wyches, 255 pts (Hydra Gauntlets x2; Haywire Grenades)
1 Hekatrix (Haywire Grenades; Agoniser)
1 Raider (Grisly Trophies; Night Shields; Flickerfield)

Troops: Kabalite Warriors (11#, 220 pts)
10 Kabalite Warriors, 220 pts (Blaster x1; Dark Lance x1)
1 Raider (Splinter Racks; Night Shields; Flickerfield)

Fast Attack: Reavers (6#, 184 pts)
6 Reavers, 184 pts (Heat Lance x1; Cluster Caltrops x2)

1 Ravager, 125 pts (Night Shields; Flickerfield)

1 Ravager, 125 pts (Night Shields; Flickerfield)

6 Reavers, 156 pts (Heat Lance x2)

Last edited by DanceofDecemberSouls on Fri Jan 06 2012, 01:00; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : accidentally submitted before pasting list. I'm tired.)
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 06 2012, 18:51

I'd probably like to see the big Warrior squad become another big Wych squad - it would pair a bit better with the Duke's control of drugs and also give you a second assault option which would be pretty potent to have versus certain armies.

Back to top Go down
DanceofDecemberSouls
Hellion
DanceofDecemberSouls

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07 2012, 00:50

Yeah I only have the one squad of wyches; maybe at the next tourney. I've been toying around with this list a lot and one of my experiments is this list with a Heamonculus Ancient to go with the wyches.

1850 Pts - Dark Eldar Roster - Sliscus and a Haemonculus list

1 Duke Sliscus, 150 pts

Elite: Kabalite Trueborn (4#, 146 pts)
3 Kabalite Trueborn, 146 pts (Blaster x3)

Elite: Kabalite Trueborn (7#, 207 pts)
6 Kabalite Trueborn, 207 pts (Shardcarbine x3; Blaster x2; Splinter Cannon x1)

Troops: Kabalite Warriors (6#, 115 pts)
5 Kabalite Warriors, 115 pts (Blaster x1)
1 Venom

1 Venom

Troops: Kabalite Warriors (11#, 165 pts)
10 Kabalite Warriors, 165 pts (Blaster x1)
1 Raider

Troops: Wyches (10#, 183 pts)
9 Wyches, 183 pts (Hydra Gauntlets x1; Haywire Grenades)
1 Raider (Grisly Trophies)

Heavy Support: Ravager (1#, 105 pts)
1 Ravager, 105 pts

1 Ravager, 105 pts

1 Ravager, 105 pts

Fast Attack: Reavers (6#, 172 pts)
6 Reavers, 172 pts (Cluster Caltrops x2)

HQ: Haemonculus Ancient (1#, 125 pts)
1 Haemonculus Ancient, 125 pts (Mindphase Gauntlet; Flesh Gauntlet; Shattershard)

Let me know what you think. I probably will not get a chance to playtest anything so I think I'm going to go with whatever list I find the most fun.

Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07 2012, 00:56

I dunno, the ancient seems like a points sink.

I would drop for a reg heamie to run with the wyches, use the points left over to add second SC to each venom and to give the ravagers FF's/

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
DanceofDecemberSouls
Hellion
DanceofDecemberSouls

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07 2012, 03:16

Aha!

1 Duke Sliscus, 150 pts

1 Venom

1 Venom

1 Raider

Troops: Wyches (10#, 183 pts)
9 Wyches, 183 pts (Hydra Gauntlets x1; Haywire Grenades)

Heavy Support: Ravager (1#, 115 pts)
1 Ravager, 115 pts (Flickerfield)

While I do love the idea of 12 reavers tearing around the field, I think this list seems to pack a bit more punch for the buck. Also I do actually have 3 ravagers and 6 reavers at my disposal so I won't need to buy a whole lot before the tourney. Thoughts, criticism, advice, tactical counsel are all welcome!

Wych
Skari

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07 2012, 03:40

I like it, there is a lot in the list that will do damage, keep the opponent on the back foot and win games. And its varied enough to be fun.

Youtube Channel
Back to top Go down
http://patreon.com/skaredcast
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07 2012, 04:57

^^^
My thoughts pretty much.

I'd probably stick to the lance on the Duke's ride, but other than that I approve.

Back to top Go down
DanceofDecemberSouls
Hellion
DanceofDecemberSouls

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07 2012, 05:32

Ok I think I like this a bit more- I made the venoms more killy but left the Ravagers without flickerfields (I used leftover 10 points to add a flickerfield to the Wych/Heamy Raider). Also considering nixing one of the reaver squads for more troops. Thoughts?

1 Duke Sliscus, 150 pts

1 Raider (Night Shields; Flickerfield)

1 Raider

Troops: Wyches (10#, 193 pts)
9 Wyches, 193 pts (Hydra Gauntlets x1; Haywire Grenades)
1 Raider (Grisly Trophies; Flickerfield)

1 Ravager, 105 pts

1 Ravager, 105 pts

1 Ravager, 105 pts

HQ: Haemonculus (1#, 95 pts)
1 Haemonculus, 95 pts (Flesh Gauntlet; Casket of Flensing; Shattershard)

Validation Report:
1. Dark Eldar Army: Kabal; d-1. Formatting: Competition Output; c-1. File Version: 1.30 For Bug Reports/www.ab40k.org; b-1. Roster Options: Special Characters; a-1. Scenario: Normal Mission
Roster satisfies all enforced validation rules

Composition Report:
HQ: 2 (1 - 2)
Elite: 2 (0 - 3)
Troops: 4 (2 - 6)
Fast: 2 (0 - 3)
Heavy: 3 (0 - 3)

Total Roster Cost: 1849

Created with Army Builder® - Try it for free at http://www.wolflair.com

Kabalite Warrior
KnightSeerValkia

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07 2012, 05:55

I'd drop the Cluster Reavers and with the 173 points I'd:-

* Flickerfield the Ravagers and Warrior Raider -40
* Exchange 1 Shardcarbine for a 2nd Splinter Cannon - 5
* Add 1 Splinter Cannon to the 10 man Kabalite squad - 10
* Keep the Dark Lance on Duke's ride - 0
* Make one Wych a Hekatrix with Agoniser - 30
* A Second smaller 3 man Heatlance Reavers - 78
* Shock Prows on 2 of the Raiders - 10

Should bring you to exactly 1850 I think and hope is useful. Also, welcome back and good luck in the tourney =]

And when the pistol goes off it sparks and you're ready for surgery..Surgery~

Cavash wrote:
I wouldn't send anybody to kill you, I'm not that sort of DEldar... if I wanted you dead I'd do it myself! Very Happy 

1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) Hiddenlibrary2nd-1
Back to top Go down
DanceofDecemberSouls
Hellion
DanceofDecemberSouls

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 07 2012, 06:06

Had another thought- made the wyches pack a bit more punch at the expense of two of the girls, adding a hek with an agoniser and taking off the grisly trophies.

1 Duke Sliscus, 150 pts

1 Raider (Night Shields; Flickerfield)

1 Raider

Troops: Wyches (8#, 194 pts)
6 Wyches, 194 pts (Hydra Gauntlets x1; Haywire Grenades)
1 Raider (Flickerfield)

1 Ravager, 105 pts

1 Ravager, 105 pts

1 Ravager, 105 pts

HQ: Haemonculus (1#, 95 pts)
1 Haemonculus, 95 pts (Flesh Gauntlet; Casket of Flensing; Shattershard)

Validation Report:
1. Dark Eldar Army: Kabal; d-1. Formatting: Competition Output; c-1. File Version: 1.30 For Bug Reports/www.ab40k.org; b-1. Roster Options: Special Characters; a-1. Scenario: Normal Mission

Composition Report:
HQ: 2 (1 - 2)
Troops: 4 (2 - 6)

Total Roster Cost: 1850

Created with Army Builder® - Try it for free at http://www.wolflair.com

Hellion
DanceofDecemberSouls

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 14 2012, 04:43

Ok, well I wasn't able to procure as many reavers as I had wanted, but by 'Ard boys I will have around 18-30 of the crazy bastards- so I will be going with this list. I like it, not so happy with the small squad of reavers but I need as much armor killing as infantry mulching power. I have good intell (the signup sheet on our store forum) that I will be facing nids, Eldar, and grey knights. I think this should be fun. Here goes:
1850 Pts - Dark Eldar Roster - Final tournament list for 1/14/12

1 Duke Sliscus, 150 pts

Elite: Kabalite Trueborn (7#, 202 pts)
6 Kabalite Trueborn, 202 pts (Shardcarbine x2; Blaster x2; Splinter Cannon x2)
1 Raider (Flickerfield)

Troops: Kabalite Warriors (11#, 175 pts)
10 Kabalite Warriors, 175 pts (Blaster x1; Splinter Cannon x1)
1 Raider

Troops: Wyches (11#, 235 pts)
9 Wyches, 235 pts (Hydra Gauntlets x2; Haywire Grenades)

1 Ravager, 115 pts (Disintegrator Cannon x3; Flickerfield)

1 Ravager, 105 pts

1 Ravager, 105 pts

Fast Attack: Reavers (3#, 86 pts)
3 Reavers, 86 pts (Cluster Caltrops x1)

Validation Report:
1. Dark Eldar Army: Kabal; d-1. Formatting: Competition Output; c-1. File Version: 1.40 For Bug Reports/www.ab40k.org; b-1. Roster Options: Special Characters; a-1. Scenario: Normal Mission

Composition Report:
HQ: 1 (1 - 2)
Troops: 5 (2 - 6)

Total Roster Cost: 1850

I will let you guys know how I and the list perform tomorrow. i have to put together 3 more reavers and a venom tonight, so I'm off to get my glue on.

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)   1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!) I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850 Reaver heavy list idea for a tourney in Jan. (oh yeah I'm back!)
Page 1 of 1