THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT Empty
PostSubject: Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT   Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT I_icon_minitimeWed Feb 08 2012, 13:59

Just started my own blog on 40kuk.com.

http://40kuk.com/

40KUK is a weekly podcast which focuses on the tournament scene in England as well as the ETC and abroad. I've been supporting and listening to it since the first few episodes and felt that I'd like to contribute to the site; I've been wanting to start a blog for a long time and couldn't have thought of a better place to host it.

My first article is a simple introduction and some pictures that you may well have seen by now, as well as a review of the Dark Eldar FAQ that came out a while ago.

Hope you enjoyed the article, I'll keep this thread updated when I put a new article. Fear not as I will still be updating my project log and entering the Archon's Challenge.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT   Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2012, 17:06

I like the name Wink
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT   Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2012, 17:31

Thor665 wrote:
I like the name Wink

Speaking of which, Thor ..........
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT   Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2012, 21:46

What? Demanding I finally settle on a custom title? Sounds suspiciously like work...
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT   Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2012, 22:00

Oh yeah your article was interesting Sky.

Ah cheers guys.

:/
Back to top Go down
Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT   Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2012, 23:20

I thought it was good, to the point and not too "flowery".I too like Ziggy Stardust and concubines, but not necessarily in that order. I think a beret on a haemy would be a little much, but I sure would like to see it!
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT   Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 10 2012, 23:53

I was only joking before, and like I said you guys will have seen most of it. I'm going to write a big article or two every blog though which will hopefully be worth a read.
Back to top Go down
KnightSeerValkia
Kabalite Warrior
KnightSeerValkia

PostSubject: Re: Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT   Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 11 2012, 00:10

Hey Sky, good job on the intro articule =D

I find it strange that Wyches can't claim their dodge against exploding tanks ( :s ), but absolutely hilliarious that Lance > Shielding since GW seems to like New Codex > Older Codex generally.

I have to mention I love your conversion work, looking forward to seeing them finished, though I agree on the beret being too much. Maybe consider pulling the artist look with painting the blade to look like 'paint' (read venom) is coming off, and or making his apron or jacket made up from different flesh paints (skins).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT   Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Gay for Sliscus - Webway to the GT
Page 1 of 1