THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Best 750 point DE list?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
V'rach
Hellion
V'rach

Best 750 point DE list? Empty
PostSubject: Best 750 point DE list?   Best 750 point DE list? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08 2012, 19:32

I have a 40k doubles tournament coming up and was wondering, what is the best 750 pts list that i could make with what i have?
In my area most people use space marines or IG (what they use varys so cant give any specifics). This is the list of what i own and i have no more money so cant buy anything else before the tournament Sad (its on saterday 21st).

1 archon
drazhar

5 incubi

40 kabalite warriors (can be used as trueborn if needed)
30 wyches

5 scourges
5 hellions
3 reavers

1 razorwing jetfighter

2 venoms
1 raider
(this is a list of what i own not a army list)

So what would be the best list i could make out of this, i dont mind if its full of spam and very boring just as long as it is a NIGHTMARE for my opponent Twisted Evil

Any help would be appriciated

V'rach

Hellion
falcon98

PostSubject: Re: Best 750 point DE list?   Best 750 point DE list? I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 08 2012, 23:16

random idea (?):

1 x archon: 110
- agoniser
- shadowfield

7 x wyches: 140
- raider - FF, EA/prow/grisly trophies*

5 x warriors: 125
- blaster
- venom dual cannon

5 x warriors: 125
- blaster
- venom dual cannon

3 x reavers: 78
- heat lance

1 x razorwing jetfighter: 165
- splinter cannon
- FF

* = either enchanced aethersails, shock prow or grisly trophies
Back to top Go down
V'rach
Hellion
V'rach

PostSubject: Re: Best 750 point DE list?   Best 750 point DE list? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2012, 08:01

sounds good, though the agoniser would be difficult cos my archon model is converted to have an IG company commander being decapitated in mid air (The company commander is glued to the huskblade).

Kabalite Warrior
callofdoobie

PostSubject: Re: Best 750 point DE list?   Best 750 point DE list? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2012, 10:10

750?? Hmmmm.....it's a shame you don't have a Ravager Evil or Very Mad but here's what I came up with...

HQ-Archon(60)
-Blaster(15)
-G. Plate(10)
85pts

Troops- 10x Kabalites(90)
S. Cannon(10)
Blaster(15)
115pts
w/ Raider(60)
-D. Lance(-)
-F. Field(10)
-N. Shield(10)
-S. Racks(10)
90pts

5x Kabalites 45pts

w/ Venom(55)
-S. Cannon(10)
-N. Shield(10)
90pts

Elites- 4x Trueborn(48)
4x Blaster(60)
108pts

w/ Venom(55)
-N. Shield(10)
-S. Cannon(10)
75pts

Fast Attack- 5 Scourges(110)
-S. Cannon(10)
120pts

Total- 728pts

The last 20 pts can be for random upgrades and such.

I did all of this without the codex in front of me so you might wanna double check my points but i'm pretty sure it's all right; like Falcon98 said just a random idea.

Back to top Go down
V'rach
Hellion
V'rach

PostSubject: Re: Best 750 point DE list?   Best 750 point DE list? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2012, 10:37

The archon has to have a huskblade because of the way i converted him but the 20pts could cover that i guess. i guess if i really needed a ravager i could buy the sponsons of ebay and convert my raider though. but not sure if losing the raiders a good idea or if it would arrive in time for saterday.

Sybarite
CaptainBalroga

PostSubject: Re: Best 750 point DE list?   Best 750 point DE list? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2012, 10:43

If you need to play your Huskblade-modeled Archon as a Huskblade Archon due to tournament rules, then knowing what your other units have for special weapons and such would let us know what your option are. If your Archon is somehow your ONLY restriction, I would suggest making your list revolve around him as a big distraction that gives your partner time to execute a plan. Basically, big fat alpha strike with as many vehicles as possible.

Archon
Huskblade, Shadow Field, Soul Trap

8 Wyches
Hekatrix w/ Venom Blade
Haywire Grenades, Wych Weapon
Raider w/ Flickerfield, Enhanced Aethersails

5 Warriors
Blaster
Venom w/ Splinter Cannon

5 Warriors
Blaster
Venom w/ Splinter Cannon

Razorwing
Flickerfield

You could build the Wych unit however you please, or use Incubi if you believe the enemy's guns can't break a 3+ save. Bumming a Haemonculus from someone would greatly decrease the rate at which the suad loses models after it is inevitably popped, but then you have to make room. The idea is, if you saturate the field with vehicle targets and play aggressive (flat-out Turn 1, shoot/assault Turn 2) the pressure might be off your ally. Or, both enemies might focus-fire you. Or the enemy is all in tanks and Monoscythe Missles+Splinter Cannons go cry in a corner. Should be fun to play though, and might even turn into a dais of destruction (lowercase for nt containing Space Pimp)

Kabalite Warrior
callofdoobie

PostSubject: Re: Best 750 point DE list?   Best 750 point DE list? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2012, 10:51

You could also take 6 wyches and make them bloodbrides( that way you still have 2 wych wpns and an agoniser to go w/ huskblade), throw them in the raider and use that as your big scary distraction. Then put your warriors in the venoms and call it a day. As Captain Balroga said your main part of the team should be distraction.
Back to top Go down
V'rach
Hellion
V'rach

PostSubject: Re: Best 750 point DE list?   Best 750 point DE list? I_icon_minitimeMon Apr 09 2012, 11:28

The archon is my only wargear restriction all other weapons can be swapped.

Edit: Just bought another raider so that might help a bit but dont know what to do with it really, any ideas?

Please use the edit button if you want to add more to your last post. Double posting makes the forum look a mess. -SR-

Hellion
falcon98

PostSubject: Re: Best 750 point DE list?   Best 750 point DE list? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2012, 01:23

okay, well then would a list work out if it was archon, with 2 wych squads in raiders, with 2 warrior/venom squads?
cause that would give you a lot of CC power and fairly medium shooting power.... (2 x splinter cannons, 4 x darklight)
Back to top Go down
V'rach
Hellion
V'rach

PostSubject: Re: Best 750 point DE list?   Best 750 point DE list? I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 10 2012, 09:12

What about this (the warrior venom squad is just for camping objectives) :
H.Q:
1x archon with power weapon and shadowfield. (105pts)
Troops:
2x 9 wyches in a raider with flickerfield. (320 pts)
1x 5 kabalite warriors. (45pts)
5 wyches with hydra gauntlets in a venom with splinter cannon. (125pts)
Heavy support:
1x Razorwing Jetfighter with splinter cannon. (155 pts)
Total :
750 pts.

Hellion
falcon98

PostSubject: Re: Best 750 point DE list?   Best 750 point DE list? I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 11 2012, 00:59

i would exchange the wyches in venom for 5 warriors + blaster in venom, take away the 5 foot warriors, upgrade archon to have an agoniser, give the razorwing a flickerfield and then u have 25 more points to spend on other upgrades...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best 750 point DE list?   Best 750 point DE list? I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Best 750 point DE list?
Page 1 of 1