THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New White Dwarf issue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mindless_Murder
Hellion
Mindless_Murder

New White Dwarf issue Empty
PostSubject: New White Dwarf issue   New White Dwarf issue I_icon_minitimeMon May 14 2012, 16:50

Correct me of I'm wrong, but from what I've read, this next issue of W.D. will be taking a leap towards, A) talks of the 6E and possible intros of such, and or, B) talks or rather actual DE models!! I'm pretty pumped about this either way " just to see what becomes of it", but most of all I just want our HQ selection to get bolstered up a bit. Don't get me wrong, conversions are fun, and at times more of a necessity on certain models than a true model, but who isn't psyched to see new models?! cheers Anyway, I'm curious as to if anyone else has read or heard the same thing I have( reference "A" and "B"). This also, if voidraven does come out and look badass, would it be more of rock than razorwing jetfighter?
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: New White Dwarf issue   New White Dwarf issue I_icon_minitimeMon May 14 2012, 20:14

Where have you read this?

AFAIK, the new WD will have rules and models for three new Ork flyers, a Space Marine flyer and the Necron Scythe variants will be released.

Current very educated guess on the Voidraven is August.
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: New White Dwarf issue   New White Dwarf issue I_icon_minitimeMon May 14 2012, 20:40

I'd heard the same as sky, I had heard DE special characters mentioned, but certainly not till the autumn if I remember right
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New White Dwarf issue   New White Dwarf issue I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New White Dwarf issue
Page 1 of 1