THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

new and suddenly not wanted to play against

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
succorax
Hellion

new and suddenly not wanted to play against Empty
PostSubject: new and suddenly not wanted to play against   new and suddenly not wanted to play against I_icon_minitimeMon May 14 2012, 19:14

hey i am new to the dark eldar..... played 3 games with them now... each time a different army list and it seems now that all the folk i used to play in my group have went cold to the idea... except one, but he plays nids and GK soo no wonder why..... Very Happy Very Happy lol!

hoping to learn new tricks tactics and have fun living in the dark city.... as long as i dont get a knife in the back....
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: new and suddenly not wanted to play against   new and suddenly not wanted to play against I_icon_minitimeMon May 14 2012, 20:43

Welcome to Commorragh!

It is good to see you have the right attitude, but I woun't put away my knife just yet... Very Happy

Yeah, i've also noticed that if you are relatively good at using DEldar, then people tend to avoid you. I've gotten this with the Orkk players in my area. Splinter weapons are ever so much fun!

I haven't had any experience against Grey Knights, however, but I've heard that they can be tough.

Anyway, The Dark City is filled with experienced players, so I am sure that you will find some useful hints and tips lying around.

Enjoy your stay here. Very Happy

new and suddenly not wanted to play against YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
succorax
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: new and suddenly not wanted to play against   new and suddenly not wanted to play against I_icon_minitimeTue May 15 2012, 09:06

i can sum up grey knights for you pretty simply.... an army of terminators that upgrade to either strike with reallly big weapons at same time as you or go 2++... its not pretty.......

Also looking to trade 5 build and sprayed helions for 3 Reaver jetbikes PM me if interested. can send photos and would pref the bikes unpainted or just sprayed.
Back to top Go down
citywidecrayon
Hellion
citywidecrayon

PostSubject: Re: new and suddenly not wanted to play against   new and suddenly not wanted to play against I_icon_minitimeTue May 15 2012, 15:45

Welcome to The Dark City Smile

This is definitely the right place to learn new tricks and find ways to crush those pesky silver astartes we call the grey knights.
Anyway, hope you find the help you're looking for when it comes to DE and enjoy the community
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: new and suddenly not wanted to play against   new and suddenly not wanted to play against I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

new and suddenly not wanted to play against
Page 1 of 1