THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Just wanted to say Hi

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
CreapingDeath
Slave

Just wanted to say Hi Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say Hi   Just wanted to say Hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18 2013, 05:13

I have been browsing the these forums for a couple of weeks now, I decided to register, I have been playing 40k Casually for about 5 years now, I started with orks, then picked up dark eldar army when there codex came out, and am loving them.

I am a slooowww painter, so just trying to get my dark eldar army painted, I don't have a whole lot of time to spend on my hobbie, but I do what I can.
Back to top Go down
Ben_S
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hi   Just wanted to say Hi I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 18 2013, 21:55

Hi and welcome to TDC.

Like you, I'm a slow painter. And now I have a real job, my time is a bigger constraint than money. Still, it's satisfying to build an army, even if it takes ages... (probably not as long as Orks!)
Back to top Go down
CreapingDeath
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hi   Just wanted to say Hi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19 2013, 05:48

thank you for the welcome, I am looking forward to being here, I understand about the time constraints, I am lucky if I can get a couple hours to paint in a week. But they are a lot of fun, and I love putting them together, and I love how they look when they are finished (just wish they would get finished faster Very Happy)
Back to top Go down
Jack Frost
Kabalite Warrior
Jack Frost

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hi   Just wanted to say Hi I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 19 2013, 06:03

Welcome, Creeping Death. We all love some creeping death sometimes, right?
A hobby habit I have ingrained into my daily routine is to paint at least one color on one item (Blaster, whips, reaver blade, spikes, etc, etc,..). I usually do this at night as I am quite worn out from the day and a lot more calm (steadier hand). This works for me because I paint in squads and that can get very tedious at times painting the same armor color then shading and dry brushing and on and on. So, 1 color a day works for me And It allows you to focus more on the details.
Good luck with your Painting and enjoy the City.

-Jack-
Back to top Go down
http://jmsjacobsen@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say Hi   Just wanted to say Hi I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say Hi
Page 1 of 1