THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

6th, The Dark City & The Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

6th, The Dark City & The Future Empty
PostSubject: 6th, The Dark City & The Future   6th, The Dark City & The Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 14 2012, 14:25

This forum, as outlined in the forums description is a temporary forum for discussion on everything regarding 6th. The reason for this is rather than one or two busy topics that may have the tendency to go off topic/out of control quite quickly, you will be able to start a thread on your desired topic in this forum. After this forum has served its purpose, the threads will be moved into other parts of the forum.

Usual forum rules apply, so please no duplicate threads or trolling. Any links or talk of pirated PDFs of the new rulebook may result in an immediate ban.

Last edited by Sky Serpent on Mon Aug 06 2012, 14:21; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: 6th, The Dark City & The Future   6th, The Dark City & The Future I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 28 2012, 20:53

I have decided to open this board early due to the amount of 6th edition threads appearing.

Do not state anything as fact unless you have read the rulebook and please remember the FAQs are due very soon so a lot may change already.

Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: 6th, The Dark City & The Future   6th, The Dark City & The Future I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 01:58

Hello everyone, just a quick note regarding a few things and I haven't done a general announcement for all of our Denizens for a while.

6th Edition: The temporary forum has now been removed and all of it's contents have been shipped off to other parts of the forum; I never delete any threads. Please, please, please can you make sure you do a quick search AND check the first two pages of a forum before posting a new topic as if it is any tactic relating to 6th it has probably been covered.

6th Rules: I think everyone has had ample time to acquire a new rulebook if so required. It is now against the forum rules to ask for details from the BRB, just as it was before.

40,000th post: Is fast approaching. There will be cake. And dancing.

New forum: There is now an Articles, Polls and Reviews forum. This is the place to go if you have a review of a product, a series of articles or a general, well thought out poll.

We also have one or two exciting things coming up the pipeline soon.

Take care all,

Sky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 6th, The Dark City & The Future   6th, The Dark City & The Future I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

6th, The Dark City & The Future
Page 1 of 1