THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New to this Dark City

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Plastikente
Sybarite
Plastikente

New to this Dark City Empty
PostSubject: New to this Dark City   New to this Dark City I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18 2012, 09:52

I have arrived here after having the way pointed by another member on 40konline.

I have been launching raids in realspace since 2005 (but only sporadically), led by my puppet the Dread Archon Luseferous of the Bloodspray Kabal, with his allies from the Wych Cult of the Red Grief, and the Prophets of Flesh coven of Haemonculi.

Before my fall from grace I have been known to direct the forces of those closed-minded kin who inhabit their hermit monastery craftworlds (on an epic scale, and then later in 40k). I also toy with those insufferable galactic optimists, the upstart Tau. In another universe, legions of warrior lizards march at my command.

Having viewed the torture gardens and arenas, I find this city very pleasing to the eye, and it seems to be frequented by like-minded tyrants. I think I shall enjoy my stay here...
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: New to this Dark City   New to this Dark City I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 18 2012, 11:51

Welcome to The Dark City Plastikente!

I was wondering when I would see you here, about time you returned to the ports of Commorragh, remember to watch your step, the slopes are rather slippery around here...

Glad to have another DE veteran join the community, you will find the place very open minded (that's what drew me in), many of the denizens around here are up for trying new thing and experimenting with overlooked options. The other little gem is the TDC chat (where Shadows Revenge and I tend to lurk and many other delightful denizens) its great for pretty much anything from tactical debates to fluff discussions.

Looking forward to reading your insights and contributions. Smile

-Mush

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: New to this Dark City   New to this Dark City I_icon_minitimeMon Nov 19 2012, 19:16

Welcome Plastikente. I hope you enjoy your stay. Its always nice to see a fellow vet join our fine corner of the webway. Feel free to jump into any conversation we are having, and if you want, swing by the chat every once in awhile, some interesting tactics conversations happen down there (and a ton of random)

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New to this Dark City   New to this Dark City I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New to this Dark City
Page 1 of 1