THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion

Go down 
+7
Raneth
KnightSeerValkia
Enfernux
Torpedo Vegas
Kabal of the Barbed Heart
Cavash
Shadows Revenge
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
CaptainBalroga
Sybarite
CaptainBalroga

Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07 2012, 03:49

We have a Dark Lord who is looking for his Ring of Power...this ought to be interesting.

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07 2012, 03:50

CaptainBalroga wrote:
We have a Dark Lord who is looking for his Ring of Power...this ought to be interesting.

Trying... so hard to... resist... nerd quotes!

Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07 2012, 06:58

Shadows, I fleshed out my squad more fully, if you want to take a look at it. I changed the name of one of my characters as well.

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07 2012, 13:57

Cavash wrote:
CaptainBalroga wrote:

Trying... so hard to... resist... nerd quotes!

there shall be no mount doom references...

"YOU SHALL NOT PASS!!!!"

heh... broke my own rule...
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09 2012, 09:29

Shadows, two things...

1. What happens when a squad dies? is that player just finished?

2. Is there any way to move the game thread to somewhere more visible? I don't think that people realize that we've started yet... Additionally, making it more visible might spark peoples interest in the roleplay sub-forum, maybe boosting it a bit... just a suggestion.

**Edit**

Cavash - You could change your location from raiding on Piscina IV to assaulting Ophelia VII... XD

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09 2012, 11:21

I thought it was in quite a visible location, as every time it will be posted in, the RP section's little rune will light up white, bringing people to it.

How would you suggest on makingit more visible, out of curiosity?

Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09 2012, 15:27

I will PM every player to remind them that we have started and they should make their first post.

As for ways to make it more noticeable, there isnt really anything we can do. Everytime someone posts in this thread or the next, the forum lights up. Also it shows up in the "View Posts Since Last Visit", which is actually the only way I check the forum now unless I am looking for an older thread. Although I frequent many forums and am use to buttons like that, and others may not be.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 09 2012, 17:25

Shadows, I am really sorry to dissapoint you, but I may not be able to take part this month as I am trvelling up to Scotland tomorow and I just discovered that it is very unlikely for me to have any internet access. This has dissapointed me as I was really loking forward to taking part. If I am able to make a first post then assume that I will be able to be a fully functioning member of the RP, but if not then maybe I'm not too healthy from eating all of the deep fried pizza Very Happy
Once I return, if things are still running, hopefully you will be able to write me in, but if not then I understand, and there will hopefuly be other RP's of yours that I can join. Very Happy

My sincerest of apologies, Cavash.

Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 10 2012, 19:48

still waiting on a few more posts... if they arent done by thursday we will just move on without them, and they can jump in when they get back

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2012, 00:45

Just to let you know that I can take part, so ignore my last post!

Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2012, 01:27

two bad, two less bad so that works out i guess, too bad more people didn't continue their interest, was particularly looking forward to valks post.

Also, i was thinking that you could post it to the top of all the forums, like you do with some other post, so it would gain more visiblilty and potentially attract more people to the RP forum.

Kabalite Warrior
KnightSeerValkia

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 11 2012, 01:49

I will have my post up within the next hour hopefully, and I am sorry about the delay, its just been a very bad few weeks for me...

And when the pistol goes off it sparks and you're ready for surgery..Surgery~

Cavash wrote:
I wouldn't send anybody to kill you, I'm not that sort of DEldar... if I wanted you dead I'd do it myself! Very Happy 

Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 Hiddenlibrary2nd-1
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2012, 02:32

looks like its going to be 4 on 2? XD

ye olde lemun russ would be rather handy right about now...

Sybarite
CaptainBalroga

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 12 2012, 03:01

In re-reading my post, I noticed that I switched between past and present tense regularly. It looks like most everyone else used past tense to describe situations, people, and other things entirely in control, then ended with a present tense narration of what their squad is doing. I think I will adopt that style in the future.

Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14 2012, 20:33

Posted with Shadow's permission:

Squad Fatima (Seraphim)[/b]

Squad: 10 Seraphim , 2 with hand flamers, Sister Superior

Originally from the Order of the Blessed Damsel, Squad Fatima was sent to Ophelia VII, firstly, to represent their order at a delegation of the Adepta Sororitas, and secondly to reinforce existing relations with the Orders Majoris and to learn what they could from their fellow Sororitas. The Order of the Blessed Damsel have an emphasis on the chivalric traditions of their monastery-world and on protecting the faithful of the Imperium. So it was that when Ophelia VII came under attack, the Seraphim took to the air, flying fearlessly to the defence of the Emperor's flock.

Sister Superior Nevel Fatima

A veteran of the Adepta Sororitas, Sister Fatima has a quiet, logical attitude which belies the daring and adventurous duties that entails membership in the Seraphim. Known for her level head and her ability to plot last-minute battle tactics on the move, Sister Fatima is an able leader who performs her duty unflinchingly and without a hint of fear. Her Sisters follow her orders with a well-drilled and disciplined precision that marks them as the elite of the Sisterhood.
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14 2012, 21:53

I feel less safe now than before... XD

Sybarite
CaptainBalroga

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15 2012, 05:01

Ruke wrote:
I feel less safe now than before... XD

The Emperor protects!

Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 15 2012, 05:08

Not the Tau... XP

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16 2012, 11:54

Even Nurgle doesn't waste his time on sending plagues to the Tau. Razz

Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16 2012, 19:34

thats true... :'(

I feel so unloved... XD

@Shadows - I don't think that we're going to get anyone else... the only one who hasn't posted is Torpedo.

Slave
Kabal of the Barbed Heart

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17 2012, 06:25

sorry about the lack of supplies. been away with little to no internet access. cool to see some tau getting some love at last. :-)
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17 2012, 06:47

I wanted to do something different, and knew that no one was likely to go for Tau.

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 17 2012, 16:08

yah, Ive had a busy weekend and work is a mess. Ill get to the update today when I get some free time

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 21 2012, 16:32

sorry for the long wait, but the update is up. Next update will either be thursday or Monday (as I have a convention next weekend) also would like to welcome Scryex, who has ask to join us.

Well, enjoy people!!!

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 06:33

A few questions

Do I have access to the Mantas weapon systems, since im still on the manta as it stands?

Since I was monitoring the party, do i know about the standoff?

Did our scans reveal any secret passages that I could utilize to get into the party?

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

TEMPLE OF GAMES

:: The Dark City RPG Discussion
-
Jump to: