THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion

Go down 
+7
Raneth
KnightSeerValkia
Enfernux
Torpedo Vegas
Kabal of the Barbed Heart
Cavash
Shadows Revenge
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 07:33

yes, you can use the manta's weapons (it does have a crew and its fully armed) although I would doubt trying to fly the thing... there is a war going on around you.

As for the standoff, you can have one of your guys tell you if you want, although the outcome you probably dont know about. Also considering there is a war going on some details might be messed up.

As for secret passages, who knows Razz

Basically, come up with what you feel is right. As long as there isnt no super god moding *Oh look, I found this back door that took me right to the room* Im pretty much lax here. You guys are the writers, Im just the editior more or less (although there is rolling behind the scenes, so some of your stuff you do might not turn out too well)

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 07:58

Ok, just wondering if the scans I had my crew doing turned up anything...

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 22 2012, 13:40

Shadows, just a small question: if it wasn't stated in your entry stating the location of my charecter, can I make it up? So, for example, can I include the Planetary Governor as he attempts to flee?

Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23 2012, 14:22

maybe I should of been alittle more specific for you guys. All of you that are assaulting the palace landed outside. As for where exactly outside, you can make it whatever currnently. You want main enterance, back enterance, whatever.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 23 2012, 21:50

Cheers Shadows. Good to know. Now, to Word!

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 27 2012, 23:05

Finished my bit for now.

My next posts should be longer and more in depth, as I will have more time in the future.

Cheers.

Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30 2012, 16:57

alright people Im back from Otakon (I thought I would get a chance to update during the Kon, but I should of known I wouldnt) So Ill be updating in like 12 hrs. So anyone who hasnt posted yet, finish up!!!

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30 2012, 17:01

Welcome back Shadows. I look forward to more.

Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2012, 17:13

Updated

So I should be more on a normal update every week schedule now. Work has slowed down that my co-worker has returned, and I dont have anything major planned anymore (like I did before with otakon) So Ill try to stick to a scheduled update from now on.

Next one will be next friday (giving everyone a week and a day to post back)

oh and btw... it was quite funny rolling out some of these fights. Scyrex almost died too Razz

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
CaptainBalroga
Sybarite
CaptainBalroga

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 01:50

Time for these Tau to break out their markerlights

Shadows, How are the Palace Guard and the Honor Guards commanded? My thought is that my assassin can give tactical orders to them to avoid having to boss around the Governor or the Ethereal, which should be Dragonov's job (i.e. the GM's job). Ultimately it is the Inquisitor's choice whether we try and sneak the Ethereal out of the Palace and if that would even do any good, what with the c(C)haos in the sky. For now, am I bossing around a Shas'O or a Shas'la, an Arbites Captain or a Guard Colonel, who are the jerks who have to do the real work in sweeping these Mandrakes?

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 01:55

Shadows, how are the Palace and Honour Guard equiped? Do they have basic Las and Auto weapons and do some carry Power Weapons?

Back to top Go down
CaptainBalroga
Sybarite
CaptainBalroga

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 02:24

Hey! I see you requesting intel your characters wouldn't have Smile

Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 02:44

Well, my unit has just come up against a shed load of Palace and Honour Guard, so a CSM would look around to see what would be a priority to take out, and also what to engage in close combat.

Afterall, I don't want to ruin it by giving the Palace Guard Power Weapons and Carapace Armour if they were only supposed to have Flak Vests and Las Guns.

I don't want to accidentally kill off my charecter by sendng him zealously charging into ten Palace Guard all with Power Swords. Evil or Very Mad

Although, if Shadows does want me to use my imagination then I suppose I could get my old mind cogs working. Smile

Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 16:31

@ Captain. Your inquisitor is probably the highest ranking officer, but I doubt the Ethereal is going to listen fully to him. As for who is in charge, the Govenor is technically in charge, but he is a mess (who would of thought he would actually have to do something that involved defending an army) As for chain of command, the guest do include high ranking officers of the Defense Force and Adept Ministorum, so you do have communication links to the PDF and Ecclesiarchy, but its spotty at best because of the ongoing battle. As for what the guards are doing, they are backing around their respective leaders.

@Cavash. Its your imagination, but overall if you know basic guard setup, that is what you are looking at. 9 lasguns w/ Power Swor/CCW sargent, and a special weapon or two in there somewhere. The Palace Guards would be better equiped more than the PDF. So expect atleast two power swords on the Palace Guard Sargies.

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 17:13

Cheers Shadows.

I can't let my imagination work too much though, otherwise Hive Thor will be full of Guardsmen who resemble Robocop!

Edit: I have a weird feeling that my charecter is going to die.

Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 18:26

*Sniffle sniffle* Is there any more coming up soon?

Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 18:51

there will be, Ive just been swamped at work and home at the same time (also the tournament hurt my free time) but fear not as after today, I have 6 days off!!! I will post soon

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 28 2012, 18:59

Yay! No worries then. I wasn't rushing you, I just wanted to know if this RP was still running.

Cheers Shadows. Also, enjoy your time off.

Back to top Go down
Raneth
Sybarite
Raneth

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11 2012, 18:01

Methinks this thread is dead. Signing out. Smile

Slave

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 11 2012, 21:42

We giving up on this? Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13 2012, 03:22

sorry guys Ive been really busy and it all comes to a head this friday when I leave for a cruise. I will have a new post for you guys up before I leave though, I just need to find the time to write everything up (have all the results done already) just be patient with me

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 13 2012, 11:23

Thanks, I will definatly stay.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14 2012, 16:28

ok guys, update up. I will be gone for a week though, so I tried to give you as much description as possible. Have fun and Ill try and get on every now and then to answer any questions. Cheers!!!

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Ruke
Wych
Ruke

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeFri Sep 14 2012, 18:56

Shadows, I didn't know if you saw it, but my squad has two fusion guns, if that happens to make a difference next post.

Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 24 2012, 16:11

I did see ruke, and sadly they rolled horribly Sad

Current List:
First 2k GSC List
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion   Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion - Page 3 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Siege of Shrine World Ophelia VII Signup Thread and Discussion
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next