THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition Empty
PostSubject: 1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition   1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 07 2012, 23:54

Completly reworked the list I posted earlier. Let me know what is thought of this one?

Duke
Ancient Haemonculus w/ Scissorhands, Liquifier
2x9 Wyches, Hekatrix w/ Agonizer in Raiders w/ Sails , NS (Haemon goes in one squad, Duke the other)
10 Wracks, 2 Liquifers in Raider w/ Sails, NS
5 Wracks, 1 Liquifer in Vemon w/S. Cannon
Ravager w/ FF, NS

2x5 Scourges (2 Haywires in one squad, 2 Heatlances in other)
Talos w/ Haywire

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
Ciirian
Sybarite
Ciirian

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition   1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 13 2012, 21:59

Does anyone have any thoughts about this list?
Back to top Go down
Bibitybopitybacon
Wych
Bibitybopitybacon

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition   1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 14 2012, 01:55

Im thinking that this list may have trouble against lists with flyers. Also why is the haemon ancient? id drop the ancient to a regular one so you can get a wwp to get your talos into the thick of it.
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition   1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16 2012, 14:34

its not a bad list persay, but let me give you some pointers.

First off you might as well drop the haemie down to a regular haemie w/ liquifer. The reasoning behind it is there isnt a difference in the haemies this time. They still dont want to be in combat. Sure him being an ancient helps, but trust me in saying he isnt going to help much. Keep him safe in the raider and let him template stuff.

The wracks are fine, they help you up in the troop department

I would drop one of the scourges and get a ravager instead. You will get more out of it than 5 man squad size. Heck, I would be thinking of dropping both for ravagers.

Also I see no reason for duke other than the re-roll on the drug chart. You might get more milage off a regular Archon w/ Shadowfield, Power Axe.

With the points left over, see if you cant get another small wrack squad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition   1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1500 Pt list for first game in 6th Edition
Page 1 of 1