THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000pt list for Feast of Blades

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mnemonic
Slave

2000pt list for Feast of Blades Empty
PostSubject: 2000pt list for Feast of Blades   2000pt list for Feast of Blades I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16 2012, 11:01

HQ:
Archon - Combat Drugs, Ghostplate Armour, HWG, Shadowfield, Soul Trap, WWP. Blast Pistol & Huskblade

Elite:
9 Trueborn (incl Dracon) - GPA on Dracon, 3 Shardcarbines, 2 DL, 4 Blasters

Troops:
2x 10 Warriors (Syrabite w/ GPA and Splinter Rifle) - SC and Blaster
2x 10 Wyches w/ Hekatrix - 2 Razorflails. Blast Pistol, PGL and Agoniser on Heka. HWGs
1x 9 Wyches w/ Heka - 1 Razorflail. Blast Pistol, PGL and Agoniser on Heka. HWGs
In a Raider with Nightshield and DL

Fast Attack:
10 Scourges w/ Solarithe - Sola has Blast Pistol and Agoniser. 6x Shardcarbines, 2x Haywire Blasters, 2x Heat Lance

Heavy Support:
Ravager w/ 3 Dissies. Nightshield
Razorwing Fighter - Flickerfield, 4x Monoscythe, 2x Dissies, SC

Total: 1955 /2000

Still picking out my last few upgrades for the list.

Local tourny has players that play almost every army. The top player is Guards and GK (he places 1st 90% of tournies), Other top competitors are Guard, Marines (varying kinds), Necrons, and Eldar. Nids, Orks, and Tau also see regular play. So little opportunity to pick out a single kind of opponent.

Only one person runs MSU, and thats on an Ork army.

Strat for this list:
Ravager is for shooting any unit with a 2+ save. IE: Termies.

9 wych in Raider w/ Archon

2 wyches, Scourges, and possibly Trueborn (depending on enemy) held in reserve. Warriors are objective Holders solely.

Move Raider toward a peice of terrain with a good vantage to enemy. Drop WWP in a position to give units coming out cover saves. Archon and his 9 wyches are my HQ hunters (or relic takers for a 6 roll).

Use darklight to pop/damage important vehicles turn 1.

Turn 2 Archon definately able to assault. Going straight for any IC without Eternal Warrior, preferably also with a 3+ save. Best case scenario is the Enemy Warlord who does not have a 2+ save or EW. But that is wishful thinking.

Reserves arrive. Wyches move for cover and assault following turn. Pistol Fire and HWG fire if able, optimally softening up whatever the archon is going to assault.

Scourges move for priority targets. Trueborn focus on Monstrous Creatures or Priority AV Targets.

RWF Focuses on killing Troops and Scoring Units.

Turn 3 Wyches can Assault. Scourges will be able to claim enemy objectives if on that scenario. RWF drops more fire on troops. By the end of this turn if things go well priority targets should be gone or severely diminished in size. Trueborn can focus a lot of Darklight Fire on any Flyers.

Also note, any time I have a weapon that can only snap fire and COULD damage a flyer - better to shoot the flyer than anything else.

I know the first round will be for sure Kill Points. The next two rounds will not be announced in advance.

Warlord Traits, Mysterious Terrain, and Mysterious Objectives are not in use.

Special Characters are allowed.
Back to top Go down
Mnemonic
Slave

2000pt list for Feast of Blades Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000pt list for Feast of Blades   2000pt list for Feast of Blades I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 16 2012, 11:19

Actually, I found the packet on the event.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0Bwv4A2MZxWOnbUhKcGtmMHRfdXc/edit?pli=1

All 3 rounds are set in stone, but none of the standard missions. Im thinking with this setup for matches and objective locations the WWP might be useless for me and I might be better off footslogging my guys. (I do NOT own any transports but the one raider)
Back to top Go down

2000pt list for Feast of Blades
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Army Lists
-
Jump to: