THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1850 Feast of Blades Qualifier

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DrakeHarkonnen
Hellion
DrakeHarkonnen

1850 Feast of Blades Qualifier  Empty
PostSubject: 1850 Feast of Blades Qualifier    1850 Feast of Blades Qualifier  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26 2013, 05:45

Going to a Qualifying event this weekend, want to do a final once over on my list before i go to print it out.

Allied Detachment:
HQ: Farseer, bike, shard, spirit stones
Troops: 3x Bikes
Heavy: Fire prism, holofield

Primary:
HQ:Baron
Troops: 4x 5 man warrior squads, blaster, in a venom with 2 cannons
2x 5 man wyche squads, Hekatrix with blast pistol, HWGs in a venom with 2 cannons
Fast: 4x Beastmasters, 10x Khymera, 4x Flocks
Heavy: 3x Ravagers, flicker

I am iffy on the hekatrix, but i like the idea of having both a blast pistol and a HWG at a vehicle before charging.

The other idea i had was cutting the hekatrix and trimming the beastpack down to 3 masters and 5 khymera to fit in a wave serpent with avengers instead of the bikes to increase the turn 1 punch
Back to top Go down
Vasara
Incognito assault marine
Vasara

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Feast of Blades Qualifier    1850 Feast of Blades Qualifier  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26 2013, 12:40

Hey,

Thats my list!
No it isn't but very close. Looks good still though.

Is one shot with blastpistol worth 25pts? Wyches still die to almost anything that tries to hit them so why make them more expencive.

I would take the Serpent instead of Bikes as it (and its occupants) affect the game more from the beginning.

Why Prism instead of Spinner? You should not have any need for AP3 blast compared to S7/8 barrage.

I have not used spirit stones. Are they worth it?

ETC 2015 Captain, Eldar/DE (10th)
Painting blog
Back to top Go down
DrakeHarkonnen
Hellion
DrakeHarkonnen

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Feast of Blades Qualifier    1850 Feast of Blades Qualifier  I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 26 2013, 15:40

I feel the prism is more versatile, giving me access to a lance, a marine killing large blast and a termy killing small blast but i have been going back and forth over which one i want to use.

The spirit stones allow me to use my full selection of powers if i end up getting a two warp charge power. So instead of dropping prescience on something and then choosing if i want to guide or doom, i can guide something and drop doom to one warp charge at the price of the farseers invuln for a turn. He already has a 3+ armor and a 4+ cover.

Yeah the blast pistols are pretty expensive, i did not originally have a lot to add to the list for the 60 points they take up but i think im going to cut them to try to fit in the wave serpent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 1850 Feast of Blades Qualifier    1850 Feast of Blades Qualifier  I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

1850 Feast of Blades Qualifier
Page 1 of 1