THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

750p Haemonculi Coven

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
lasergreger
Slave

750p Haemonculi Coven Empty
PostSubject: 750p Haemonculi Coven   750p Haemonculi Coven I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24 2012, 12:41

Hello folks!

I have played about 5 games of the last edition of the game. Now I have the unstoppable urge to get into the new edition. And I wanna strike from the warp with an Coven list! What I am looking for is some C&C on what I have mashed together:

HQ:

Haemonculus
+ Flesh gauntlet
+ S. pistol
+ WWportal
+ Vex. mask

(Will go with the Grotesques in the Raider)

TROOPS:

7 x Wracks
+ Liq. Gun
+ Acothyst
+ Sp. Pistol
+ Venom Blade

7 x Wracks
+ Liq. Gun
+ Acothyst
+ Sp. Pistol
+ Venom Blade

7 x Wracks
+ Liq. Gun
+ Acothyst
+ Sp. Pistol
+ Venom Blade

ELITES:

5 x Mandrakes

4 x Grotesques
+ Liq.Gun
+ Aberation
+ Sciss. Hand
+Raider
+ Flicker fields
+ E. Sails

HEAVY:

Cronos
+Spirit Probe

Now; I am one of those players that want to play lists that looks good, are fun (for both sides) over min/maxing to win. But, I of course want a shot at winning when setting up! This is of course the start of a larger army, it's not meant to stay at 750, it will (hopefully) go all the way to 2000+. As for tactics I was gonna try and get the Raider quickly into a good spot for a Portal, then in cometh he Wracks and perhaps the Cronos. Mandrakes will harass as best they can.
Back to top Go down
RocketRollRebel
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: 750p Haemonculi Coven   750p Haemonculi Coven I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24 2012, 14:45

A very interesting idea and I think it could work at a small point level just make sure that wwp gets there! I would maybe suggest finding some points for a talos over the cronos tho. Maybe with a haywire blaster too? You already are going to have a bunch of pain tokens floating around and the talos is going to give you more dead enemies.
Back to top Go down
lasergreger
Slave

PostSubject: Re: 750p Haemonculi Coven   750p Haemonculi Coven I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 24 2012, 16:08

Thanks for your insight! Hrm, and here I was thinking the Cronos would synergize very well with the homunculae? I did want a Talos though, Im thinking of downing 1 Grotesque and skipping one unit of Wracks for it?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 750p Haemonculi Coven   750p Haemonculi Coven I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

750p Haemonculi Coven
Page 1 of 1