THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Horus Heresy teaser.

Go down 
+5
The_Burning_Eye
Marquis Vaulkhere
Count Adhemar
Evil Space Elves
Cavash
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

Horus Heresy teaser. Empty
PostSubject: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29 2012, 14:42

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxvPhsfqkfc&feature=player_embedded

What could this mean? Are they going to make an oficial games version of the Horus Heresy, or will it be an awesome HH range of Forgeworld models?

P.S: Thanks to Alys Dwr for bringing this to my attention.

Last edited by Cavash on Tue Aug 21 2012, 14:50; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29 2012, 15:11

Cavash wrote:
What could this mean? .

The draining of every last cent from my bank account Mad Mad Mad I'm sure that following the release of all of these throwback kits and pre-Heresy vehicles that they will have rules for fighting 40k games set during the Heresy. AWESOME...and really expensive Mad
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 29 2012, 15:58

ESE, if you're worried about your bank account being drained then you may not like one of the rumours that I've heard.
Essesntially, it boils down to this. Forgeworld may be releasing rules, and models, for the Primarchs.

I don't know how many of the Primarchs, but all I know is that I will be screaming 'Adeo Mori Servus Imperator Fictus, Ave Dominus Nox' until they make Night Haunter! Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30 2012, 04:03

Cavash wrote:
Forgeworld may be releasing rules, and models, for the Primarchs.

*Head explodes* Shocked
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30 2012, 10:57

I remember a while ago, FW sent out a questionnaire and asked what models I would like them to make. I answered that a complete set of Primarchs, pre and post Heresy, would be fantastic.

TLDR: Forge World do what I tell 'em!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Evil Space Elves
Haemonculus Ancient
Evil Space Elves

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30 2012, 11:54

Tell them to lower their prices Razz
Back to top Go down
Marquis Vaulkhere
Kabalite Warrior
Marquis Vaulkhere

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30 2012, 17:05

I will be ordering Vulkan. Period.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30 2012, 17:15

Just some more information, it seems that they are releasing the rules in a series of books, Imperial Armour style. I've heard that each of these books may be based around some of the major battles during the Heresy.
So, possibly Istvaan, the conflict between Dark Angels and Night Lords on Tsagualsa and maybe the Siege of Terra.

If they do this then I hope that they have the Battle of the Iron Cage.All out warfare between Imperial Fists and Iron Warriors would be extremely thrilling... especially to see the children of Dorn annihilated! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 30 2012, 22:23

Dead fists, hooray! That being said I'd look for Curze, Sanguinius, Khan, Corax
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 31 2012, 14:34

personally I want to see rules for every legion. plus the Imperial Army and maybe add in Admech just to shut people up about them coming out as an army... that would be amazing!!!
Back to top Go down
Rite'ash
Slave
Rite'ash

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2012, 17:19

Cavash wrote:
I don't know how many of the Primarchs, but all I know is that I will be screaming 'Adeo Mori Servus Imperator Fictus, Ave Dominus Nox' until they make Night Haunter! Twisted Evil

Sorry, I keep trying trying to imagine the look on his face beneath his helmet.

Their worship had filled him with pleasure - pleasure borne upon a lie, but pleasure nonetheless - and slowly, hating himself, resisting the bile in his throat, he had said the one thing that could assure their loyalty. 'Ave Imperator.' Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2012, 17:50

Ah yes, Zso Sahaal. Lord of the Night was an awesome book and that point does make me think that they may release some of the Captain models like Saul Tarvitz and Krieg Acerbus, for example.
Back to top Go down
Rite'ash
Slave
Rite'ash

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2012, 21:32

Yes - my apologies, I was talking about Zso Sahaal Very Happy

Captains; what about Garviel Loken! Lupercal Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2012, 21:46

Saul Tarvitz is literally three times cooler than Loken.
Back to top Go down
Rite'ash
Slave
Rite'ash

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2012, 21:54

I know - I only mention Loken because some people yell at me when I shout LUPERCAL LOL
Back to top Go down
Shadows Revenge
Hierarch of Tactica
Shadows Revenge

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 14:16

I want Nathaniel Gorro... screw the rest of them. First off he is a Terran, secondly he has a limp, yet still kicks butt Razz
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 14:28

I'm sure there will be sculpts of the main characters for each Legion, not just the Primarchs.

Sevatar...
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 14:29

Shadows Revenge wrote:
I want Nathaniel Gorro... screw the rest of them. First off he is a Terran, secondly he has a limp, yet still kicks butt Razz

Bah, Death Guard pansy!
Everyone knows that Brother-Librarian Zahariel El'Zurias of the first legion, the Dark Angels, is far more awesome. Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 17:50

I don't know that...though I think I dodged reading the Dark Angels book.

I'd be most interested in a Tarvitz.

Oddly I'd be second most interested in some Remembrancers...
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 18:36

Why the Remembrancers? Their deaths could be fun, like Bequa Kynska getting mauled by a Daemonette and Ostian Delafour getting pinned to a statue by a sword.

Actually, now I come to think of it, there would be loads of diorama possibilities once the Primarch models are released.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 20:04

I want stats for the EMPERAH!
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 21:20

I would find the Remembrancer models to be useful in more general play than Primarchs or more Sphess Marhines. I also think they would look cool.
Back to top Go down
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 21 2012, 14:50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1L2yt7IS0OY&feature=plcp
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horus Heresy teaser.   Horus Heresy teaser. I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horus Heresy teaser.
Page 1 of 1