THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1999 PT DE....... PLZ HELP

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
cal88
Slave

1999 PT DE....... PLZ HELP Empty
PostSubject: 1999 PT DE....... PLZ HELP   1999 PT DE....... PLZ HELP I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 02 2012, 19:06

HQ
Archon- blaster agoniser and sf

ELITES
4 trueborn w/ venom (ns ff sc)- 4 blasters

TROOPS
5 warriors w/venom (ns ff sc)- 1 blaster

FAST ATTACK

5 scourges- 2 haywire blasters

HEAVY

3 voidraven bombers- ns ff 4 shatterfield missile

we play alot of 1999 were i play to prevent the double force org until we learn all the rules and ive been doing well with this list but not as well as i would like, granted i play with alot of really good players who play alot of pretty op stuff but it seems like the only thing im super consistent with is my flyer (havnt been put down yet GO TEAM DE) now i left a good number of points open for suggestion so plz any advice is welcome
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

1999 PT DE....... PLZ HELP Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1999 PT DE....... PLZ HELP   1999 PT DE....... PLZ HELP I_icon_minitimeFri Aug 03 2012, 04:10

It looks like you are quite fond of shooting rather than CC, so i won't get into your lack of CC capability, I am sure that you are aware of it.

Blasters are fine, but you have very limited long-range AT, while you have more than enough Splinter Cannons for AI. The Scourges give you a bit more range, but they won't last very long.

Some Raiders with Dissies instead of 2-3 Venoms would change things up a bit, give you some heavier, long-range punch. They'd also give you a few extra hull points for greater longevity (at least as much as DE can get).

And as good as you may be with them, 3 VR's is quite expensive and limits you to the whims of flyers. Swapping one for a Ravager would give you one, more readily available heavy option, and free up a few points.

Just some thoughts. Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down

1999 PT DE....... PLZ HELP
Page 1 of 1