THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

1999+1 Kabal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Deamon
Sybarite
Deamon

1999+1 Kabal Empty
PostSubject: 1999+1 Kabal   1999+1 Kabal I_icon_minitimeThu Aug 09 2012, 11:53

I must admit I'm having a hard time adjusting to 6th edition. Back in 5th I was running warriors and blasterborn in venom with wyches in raiders and 3 ravagers. HQ usually was 1 oe 2 Haemonculus to tag along with Wyches. Str4 exploding raiders and change to FNP pretty much make my wyches innefficient (the way I was playing them anyway).

I came up with this list and would like some feedback on it

-Archons with Huskblade, soultrap, drugs, PGL, Haywire grenade and Shadowfield
-Haemonculus with Liquifier
-2 X 4 Grotesques with liquifier. Aberation with Flesh Gauntlet in raiders with nightshield. HQs join this squads.
-4 X 5 Warrior with blaster in venom with dual SC and nightshield
-2 X 10 Warriors with SC in raiders with nightshield and splinter racks
-3 X Ravagers with nightshield

How does it sound?
Back to top Go down
Grub
Wych
Grub

1999+1 Kabal Empty
PostSubject: Re: 1999+1 Kabal   1999+1 Kabal I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 20 2012, 09:33

I don't think wyches have actually suffered "to much" (still a bit but they are still great! I run a largly wych cult army supported by the same Archon as you have up there with 3 venoms with 4 blasterborns. Each wych squad gets a Haemocules and more often then not I can get into assault and they will do well. You just have to maximise cover and I like to play wyches (same as I did in 5th) not as a tarpit, they won't last as long now, but as a squad to wipe out another squad, use 2 squads of 10 against a 10 man marine squad and cut them down when you win combat! This even worked against a blood angels list recently! So don't lose faith.

Blasterborn have suffered BUT are still the most legit anti tank I think, Ravagers have got better and are still very good but 1 shot and they go down, venom goes down you might have a full squad left to shoot after!

A very slow, 30K Salamander Distraction Log: VULKAN LIVES
Back to top Go down

1999+1 Kabal
Page 1 of 1