THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Where to take my army.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexwellace
Kabalite Warrior

Where to take my army. Empty
PostSubject: Where to take my army.   Where to take my army. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2012, 11:23

I'm having trouble getting insperation as to where i want to take my army. I've have a rather impressive win streak for a newbi really at L:3 W:5, no draws. I normally try and wipe him, he carnt take objectives if he's dead. I will be the first to admit my army list is poorly conceeved, but its mainly because i keep putting off getting a venom and i am deathly afraid of raiders since i screwed up my last one soooo bad.

Any way, these are the models i have.

Haemonculas
9 wyches w/ Hek
10 warriors w/ SC
Raider
5 scourges (with out arms at the moment, but will have 2 heat lances)
5 Incubi (Who NEED a venom)
Razorwing jet fighter
3 reavers.

So i have starter set plus scourges, incubi and jet fighter. But now i just dont know where to go because now i have one of every slot i have to decide on which way i want my army to go. Now i've been loving Mushkilla's reports and im really close to getting a lot of reavers, i need more transports and maybe more flyers. Where can i go from here?
Back to top Go down
callofdoobie
Kabalite Warrior
callofdoobie

Where to take my army. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Where to take my army.   Where to take my army. I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 27 2012, 12:27

Get Venoms ASAP, I mean you should of had them like yesterday lol. With 6th edition we have to play it a little more shooty in order to be comp. imo. That being said; it's good to still have that assault element to tie down certain units, or in the case of the incubi...chop a unit into pieces. Raiders can be a little fickle to put together at first but I wouldn't give up on them, they are a great tool and too many people just auto pick venoms I think, raiders have their uses.

As far as how to build your army I would say just think about your play style and what units fit that play style the best, if you like to get up close and personal than draft up a list that is real CC oriented(although again, that would be a more difficult strategy to go with now), if you like shooting the bejesus out of things(and who doesn't =D) than go with a more venon/gunboats full of warriors kinda deal. Flesh Coven is still viable too despite taking a pretty tough blow with the whole WWP and FNP nerfs.

Best of luck!
Back to top Go down

Where to take my army.
Page 1 of 1