THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!

Go down 
+13
The Cunning one
Allandrel
CaptainBalroga
Normski
Darkgreen Pirate
1++
Haemonculi Delebon
The Eye of Error
Spiney Norman
Lady Malys
Lord Aerazabael Dethezara
Saintspirit
Sky Serpent
17 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! Empty
PostSubject: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2012, 20:01

We have now made a Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator which is hosted on-site - now there is no reason to leave The Dark City for your Kabal naming needs, muahaha. I have also added lots more words to both suffixes so there is now even more combinations.

For those asking if their will be a Wych Cult or Coven version, no. I don't see the point as you can just change Kabal to your preferred prefix.

Hope you have as much fun as I do making up names!

Also thanks to Mushkilla for coding this and Cavash with his input for the description.

Sky.

Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator

Last edited by Sky Serpent on Sun Oct 21 2012, 15:23; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Saintspirit
Court of Cruelty
Saintspirit

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2012, 20:11

Not bad at all, I like it. I might especially use this name "Kabal of the Dying", for something, as I was thinking about making up something involving necromancy.
Back to top Go down
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2012, 20:32

cool
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2012, 21:48

Well, I just got Kabal of the All-Seeing Eye Very Happy Thanks Sky, I will have fun with this!
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2012, 21:49

Well, this generator may become extinct soon as Mushkilla is working on one we can host in a simple thread, muahaha.
Back to top Go down
Spiney Norman
Hellion
Spiney Norman

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2012, 22:14

Kabal of the Malevolent Gaze, I really like that one, might be altering my Kabal identity.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2012, 22:18

My favourite that I made was Kabal of the Bliss Scale, purely because its so abstract.
Back to top Go down
The Eye of Error
Dark Architect
The Eye of Error

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeSun Oct 07 2012, 23:55

I liked "Kabal of the Perfection Mirror" cause I'm so vain I thought this Kabal was about me Razz
Back to top Go down
http://eyeoferror.blogspot.com/
Haemonculi Delebon
Slave
Haemonculi Delebon

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2012, 04:07

I EXTREMELY like " Cabal of the Thirsting Heart", it's implications are so tortured, and complex.
Back to top Go down
1++
Hekatrix

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2012, 10:55

I got "Kabal of the Weeping Eye"

sniff sniff
Back to top Go down
Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2012, 13:02

Kabal of the Venomed Lotus, I think I might keep that! Thanks Sky!
Back to top Go down
Normski
Hellion
Normski

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 08 2012, 14:37

This is a cool app!
My eyes were painted on when this thread first opened, Icouldnt find the link !! but I saw it straight away today!

some cool names came up but i will be keeping mine! but this will come in handy for future endevours.

will there be one for covens and cults??
Back to top Go down
http://www.flickr.com/photos/normski72/
CaptainBalroga
Sybarite
CaptainBalroga

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2012, 02:09

Most of these sound like the awkwardly-translated names of evil organizations from exceedingly bad good so-bad-it's-good TV shows. "inevitable Abyss" "Thirsting Envy" "Perfection Eclipse". I can imagine an extremely well-manicured and coifed space pirate walking onto a ship. "You have been seized by the Kabal of the Burning Rose" as he lights a rose on fire, blowing the burning petals into the faces of the captive crew.

It's thoughts like these that made it necessary for the Sybarite to keep me away from the other Warriors when I was growing up.
Back to top Go down
Allandrel
Kabalite Warrior
Allandrel

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2012, 13:54

I got "Kabal of the Beaksoul Soul," which did not quite work, then "Kabal of the Inevitable Blade," which sounds badass.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2012, 22:04

Things move fast here at The Dark City. Original post updated!
Back to top Go down
The Cunning one
Slave
The Cunning one

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 09 2012, 23:25

that is awesome...
Back to top Go down
Lady Malys
She Who Must Be Obeyed
Lady Malys

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10 2012, 00:18

Quote :
I can imagine an extremely well-manicured and coifed space pirate walking onto a ship. "You have been seized by the Kabal of the Burning Rose" as he lights a rose on fire, blowing the burning petals into the faces of the captive crew.
It's thoughts like these that made it necessary for the Sybarite to keep me away from the other Warriors when I was growing up.

But they did get you a lucrative line in Dark Eldar anime characters Very Happy I want to see that now.

Can we suggest extra words?

I'd like to add Vengeance. Coruscating, Fated, Exquisite, Calamitous, Demise, Exalted, Eternal, Masquerade, Elegant, Infinite, Eviscerated, and Paradoxical.

I'm not allowed to add Vainglorious, on account of it being appropriate enough to describe a lot of DE but not being what it looks like, or Pancakes.
Back to top Go down
Nomic
Wych
Nomic

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 10 2012, 08:26

This is awesome. I ended up getting some canonical Kabal names, and a name almost the same as my own Kabal (Slaughtered Hope instead of Drowned Hope). I also got some cool new names, like Shattered Dawn or Seventh Path (I'm almost tempted to change my Kabal's name now). And also some weird ones like Kabal of the Fourth Heart.
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 11 2012, 12:01

Kabal Name Generator has been updated:

Fixed typos for Shadow and Myriad.
The example Kabal names are now added to the mix.
Lady Malys' suggestions have all been included (I chose to use the word Paradox instead as a second suffix).
Back to top Go down
bigaldevlin
Slave
bigaldevlin

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 20 2014, 22:51

this is brilliant thanks for making it
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21 2014, 00:14

This is the greatest thing ever. I love getting pointless names.

"Kabal of the Purple Cuts." -Clears throat- FABULOUS!!!!
Back to top Go down
thesaltedwound
Sybarite
thesaltedwound

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21 2014, 08:33

My "Kabal of the Eighth Throat" has been making me burst out laughing every few minutes all night, it's driving me mad
Back to top Go down
http://Www.bakeframes.bigcartel.com
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 21 2014, 14:33

I just got Kabal of the Immortal Moon.

Sounds cool and all but how does a moon become immortal? I mean, look at the Death Star.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!   EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

EVEN NEWER! New Dark Eldar Kabal Name Generator!
Page 1 of 1