THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam

Go down 
+2
Asrodrig
Battle Foam
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Battle Foam
Dedicated Transport

Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam Empty
PostSubject: Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam   Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 08 2011, 23:14

Hello guys,

As a fellow Dark Eldar player I'm really excited to see you guys have built this site. I just wanted to say hi and thank you guys for welcoming me to your forum.

As you know we make a bunch of foam trays dedicated to Dark Eldar. I would be more than happy to help answer any questions or help people decide on the best way to move their models.

If its ok with the forum Mods I can make announcements here about the latest release for DE. We have so many cool new plans ready to launch taking care of all the new models.

Again, thanks for having me and see you on the net.

Romeo
Battle Foam
Back to top Go down
Asrodrig
Hellion
Asrodrig

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam   Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 00:00

Oh hai Romeo. You probably get this a lot, but I'm a huge fan.

Baron Tordeck
The Helfather
Baron Tordeck

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam   Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 01:25

Welcome to Commorragh....

I hope you enjoy your stay.

Twisted Evil

Forum Rules - Read and Obey - Or Else!
Back to top Go down
Battle Foam
Dedicated Transport

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam   Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 01:35

Thanks guys, its nice to be welcomed. I know I'll have a bunch of dumb army list questions soon enough. I'll even need help from time to time on what trays you guys would want to see.

Chat soon fellas.
Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam   Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 01:38

Welcome to the community. It's nice to see a vendor that has something to do with the hobby interested in the hobby. Not a lot of vendors post in the various communities online. Tip of the hat to you, sir.
Back to top Go down
Battle Foam
Dedicated Transport

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam   Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 03:28

Thanks guys. So I don't want to be a bad member. Are we allowed to post trays and new release we have for DE on the forum? I just don't want the mods or the members to get mad at us. No spaming here, just getting the info out.

Thanks guys.

Back to top Go down
Xelkireth
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam   Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 03:40

If they pertain to Dark Eldar, I would post them here.

If they pertain to any other 40k army, I would post them here.

Anything outside of Dark Eldar or 40k in the way of news or releases probably wouldn't fit with our community.
Back to top Go down
Torpedo Vegas
Resident Shadowseer
Resident Shadowseer
Torpedo Vegas

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam   Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 05:41

Oh snap its Romeo. Welcome to the Dark City. New releases related to Dark Eldar in terms of foam go in the News&Rumors section. No non-DEldar related stuff please.

Back to top Go down
http://irollboxcars.blogspot.com/
The Strange Dude
Master of Raids
The Strange Dude

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam   Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 06:44

Gah I knew I shouldn't have posted a link on the freebootaz! Only kidding good to have you on board Foameo.

Dedicated Transport

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam   Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 09 2011, 23:26

Ok guys, I posted some of the latest DE trays under the correct forum. Thanks for having me and I'll keep everyone up to date on the latest cool stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam   Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Just wanted to say hi from Battle Foam
Page 1 of 1