THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoard of Hordes
Slave
Hoard of Hordes

Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report Empty
PostSubject: Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report   Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 22 2014, 15:13

This is my first battle report with the new codex and to celebrate that fact, I've fielded a Dark Kin only list. They're up against the Dark Angels in a 4,000 point battle to gain control of a ruined Imperial city. Hope you enjoy it.

Back to top Go down
Laughingcarp
Wych
Laughingcarp

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report   Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23 2014, 00:41

Sweet batrep!
Back to top Go down
Thor665
Archon
Thor665

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report   Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 23 2014, 06:20

That was enjoyable. Pretty good work out of those Incubi squads in the back half after they just sort of derped around for the first half Wink
Back to top Go down
Hoard of Hordes
Slave
Hoard of Hordes

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report   Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 29 2014, 18:34

Thanks Guys, much appreciated.

I'm finding that my Incubi are now almost always making assaults in turns three or preferably four onwards. They are so much more effective if they have feel no pain and furious charge. Given that enhanced aether sails give the ability to deliver them to any part of the board for an assault the next turn, they tend to sit in a corner to power up for a while, before being dropped on the most promising target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report   Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle For The Ruined City: a 4,000pt video battle report
Page 1 of 1