THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

New Archon =P

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Ruin
Slave

New Archon =P Empty
PostSubject: New Archon =P   New Archon =P I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 16 2012, 18:06

Hey hey!! Ruin here! Archon with not much influence but enough to carve my own tales of pain and cunning! =P
Love role-playing and I have been following alot of the role-plays here! thought I'd make an account and join in with the community =)

I always had a thing with the fluff here and I have quiet alot of questions to ask regarding the Dark Eldar so I hope ill fit in with all the fluff buff's here =P

Kinda always thought of making a story bout my small Kabal being stuck in realspace. Surviving in a back water planet, hidden from the populous and making do with the troops I have! Something different but I'll make it work! hahah
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

New Archon =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Archon =P   New Archon =P I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2012, 11:12

Welcome to the ports of Commorragh!

As you probably already know by now The Dark City has wonderful fluff and RP sections.

Enjoy your stay. Very Happy

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

New Archon =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Archon =P   New Archon =P I_icon_minitimeTue Oct 23 2012, 12:44

Haha there is currently an rp with that general storyline going on though we are just survivors from bad happenings!

Oh and welcome you should have a ball here I am constantly impressed with the level of fiction that is produced by the users here its awesome inspiration though does make my writing look trolling in comparison :-p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

New Archon =P Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Archon =P   New Archon =P I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Archon =P
Page 1 of 1