THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Flyers and Deepstriking

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
PawnofVect
Slave

Flyers and Deepstriking Empty
PostSubject: Flyers and Deepstriking   Flyers and Deepstriking I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 17:56

Quick question: if a Razorwing Deepstrikes onto the board is it considered Zooming or in Hover mode? The question came up yesterday in a game that I wasn't participating in but it is a good question. The problem is that the rule for deepstriking says the vehicle is considered to be moving at cruising speed when placed on the table. It doesn't specify if that's a 36" move or 12" move. I'm hoping it will get FAQ'd soon. Thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Deepstriking   Flyers and Deepstriking I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 18:46

Can a razorwing ever hover? Some flyers have hover rules, the razorwing does not. I would say that supercedes the depstriking movement issue which IIRC is regarding what weapons the said deepstrking vehicle can fire.
Back to top Go down
PawnofVect
Slave

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Deepstriking   Flyers and Deepstriking I_icon_minitimeMon Oct 29 2012, 19:03

Sorry. The razorwing was a bad example. Caffeine hasn't kicked in yet. What about another vehicle that can hover like say a Valkyrie?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Flyers and Deepstriking   Flyers and Deepstriking I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Flyers and Deepstriking
Page 1 of 1