THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

2000 points of bad space elves with some not so bad space elves.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
jb7090
Kabalite Warrior
jb7090

2000 points of bad space elves with some not so bad space elves. Empty
PostSubject: 2000 points of bad space elves with some not so bad space elves.   2000 points of bad space elves with some not so bad space elves. I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 08 2012, 15:57

Have a look, any advice is appreciated.

Farseer - jetbike, doom, fortune, spear, Rowarding, spirit stones
3 warlocks, jetbikes, 2 withh spears, embolden

3 guardian jetbikes

Archon - huskblade, soultrap, combat drugs, PGL, shadowfield
Haem

6 incubi, raider w/ aethersails
2x 4 trueborn, 2 splinter cannon, HWG, Venom w/ extra cannon

7 wyches, 1 hekatrix w/ venom blade, raider w/ aethersails
3x 5 warriors in venom w/ extra cannon

ravager w/ DL
ravager w/ disintegrators

9 reavers, 1 champ, 3 heat lances

1999 total.

I built the list looking for duality and speed, I've played a few games with the ADL and I just don't like how it plays for DE, I feel like wegive up one of our major advantages (speed) to sit back and shoot from a stationary emplacement.

Thoughts on the Archon?

The wyches are there to aethersail + flat out toward any infantry in cover and take them out/ tie them out asap. guys in my area like to sit pathfinders in ruins for 2+ cover a lot. Archon and incubi mop up and can threaten some vehicles with s4 attacks, can also boost the trueborn up to help out if I'm faced with av12 wall (mech eldar or guard)

Gonna play with it a bit, see how it works out.

Back to top Go down
Caranthir987
Hellion
Caranthir987

2000 points of bad space elves with some not so bad space elves. Empty
PostSubject: Re: 2000 points of bad space elves with some not so bad space elves.   2000 points of bad space elves with some not so bad space elves. I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 09 2012, 11:27

I'd say you need Nightshields on the Incubi and Wych raider, to keep them out of range of a lot of stuff if your not going first. I use 1 squad of 8 wyches and 1 squad of 6 incubi as my combat element, and the amount of time the NS have saved their asses is certainly worth the 20 pts on those two raiders.

Also, for how cheap they are you need to give the wyches haywires so they can have a dual role of tank/infantry killing.

To be brutally honest I think the jetbiker warlocks are a waste, and you should stick the Farseer with the reavers instead, but since they can't be Fortuned, take Divination for the chance of Prescience + possibly Misfortune, which will be awesome for them
Back to top Go down

2000 points of bad space elves with some not so bad space elves.
Page 1 of 1