THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Eldar Allies warlock and shadowseer powers

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

Eldar Allies warlock and shadowseer powers Empty
PostSubject: Eldar Allies warlock and shadowseer powers   Eldar Allies warlock and shadowseer powers I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 20 2012, 22:47

so can the effects of an allied harlequin shadowseer veil of tears or any of the warlocks buffs like enhance or conceal affect DE characters who have joined a unit with them?

there is nothing in the rulebook or Eldar faq/errata i could find mentioning this that i can see except for this:Shadowseer, Veil of Tears.
Replace the entire entry with “The Shadowseer and her unit
have the Stealth and Shrouded special rules”.

which implies that if someone is joined to her unit they get the affects. regardless of race?

the warlock powers say: enhance gives all models in the unit +1 ws/i and conceal says the warlocks whole squad receives a 5+ cover save
but these were written before allies were possibleso cant necessarily be relied upon.

im also at work for most of the day so dont have access to my rule book if anyone has the time to spare could they look it up in there?

Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies warlock and shadowseer powers   Eldar Allies warlock and shadowseer powers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21 2012, 00:09

The whole issue of "Does Eldar ability X work on a Dark Eldar unit?" has been blown out of proportion. It arose because two Eldar psychic powers (Fortune and Guide) specifically say that they only work on Eldar units and the FAQ clarified that this does not include DE. This however is only relevant if the ability is restricted to Eldar units. We simply need to check the wording of the ability and do what it says. If it says Eldar only then no dice. If not, we're good to go.
Back to top Go down
helvexis
Sybarite
helvexis

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies warlock and shadowseer powers   Eldar Allies warlock and shadowseer powers I_icon_minitimeFri Dec 21 2012, 01:12

ok then in that case they all work as stated on everybody ... im happy with that and makes sense to me glad others see it that way.

also weapon skill 10 lelith? hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eldar Allies warlock and shadowseer powers   Eldar Allies warlock and shadowseer powers I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Eldar Allies warlock and shadowseer powers
Page 1 of 1