THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Kabal of The Bleach Profane

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
BleachedProfane
Slave

The Kabal of The Bleach Profane Empty
PostSubject: The Kabal of The Bleach Profane   The Kabal of The Bleach Profane I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 30 2012, 04:17

The Kabal of The Bleached Profane was formed on the return of the famously exiled Prince Cyrax K'oviac and his pirate fleet to Commorragh.

They openly seek the demise of Vect and currently reside in a hidden labyrinth beneath the wastes of Shaa-dom. Rumors have begun to spread about an apparent alliance with chaos space marine allies from the great eye but none can provide enough proof to give flesh to these mere rumors.

The Bleached Profane made their wealth harassing trade ships within the Nhexite Ship maw, a shipping lane often used by imperial traders as a short cut in southern space under the name of The Scarab Prince Corsairs. They returned to Commorragh after a lengthy campaign against an ork infestation on the planet of Backdraw, bringing with them a vast wealth of orkoid slaves and plunder. Open communication with both Lady Malys of the Poisoned Tongue and Traevelliath Sliscus of the Sky Serpents has earned them a reputation of a ruthless but tactical kabal with clear political motives.

(As a side note, some of you may recognize both fluff and characters from my blog on Dakka or the feature my miniatures had on the GW home site.)

KABAL STRUCTURE:

Dread Archon Cyrax of House K'oviac
, The Hundred Eyed, The Scarab Prince.

Archon K'oviac is an eccentric (even by Eldar standards) young Archon from the blood of Shaa-dom royalty. His dark tastes for murder and the arts are often blurred into one and some say his chambers are lined with walls studded with the crystallized eyes of his rivals and ex-lovers so they may look at his vanity for all eternity. He was a trueborn and the only heir to the K'oviac throne, having choked the life out of his only brother at an early age. Cyrax underwent training at the Incubi shrine of Death's Head, where he swore an oath of silence. He only speaks to his Incubus guards and they enforce his orders, perhaps for this reason his crown has only ever been challenged once to no positive end. However, secret to even his closest allies he does speak also to the mysterious Harlequins of Cegorach and has taken advice from the god on several occasions. His reasons for such communication are unknown.

The Shrine of Death's Head

The Incubi from the Shrine of Death's Head swear an oath from their initiation to only speak when spoken to by those that they trust and for this reason are well trusted amongst the warrior shrines. Though still a relatively new shrine they have hosted the famous Drazhar on one occasion. They are currently employed by an ex member of their shrine and have sworn themselves to the Bleached Profane.

That's all I have time for today folks but there's a mega ton more to come so I'll keep you posted.

Back to top Go down
John M
Kabalite Warrior
John M

The Kabal of The Bleach Profane Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Kabal of The Bleach Profane   The Kabal of The Bleach Profane I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 17 2013, 02:30

Very cool Kabal idea, just wondering if they do have Chaos Marine allies, what type?
Back to top Go down

The Kabal of The Bleach Profane
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

OTHER DRUKHARI DISCUSSION

:: Kabals Of The Dark City
-
Jump to: