THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Black Light

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Tinda2013
Slave

Kabal of the Black Light Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Black Light   Kabal of the Black Light I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12 2013, 16:08

The War in the Webway 579.M37 perked my fluff interest. The general idea is that a portion of the Dark Eldar army known as The Kabal of the Black Light are suddenly spat out from the locked reality war back into the current timeline. In their possession is a shard of pure warp energy which is kept sealed and locked in some kind of big casket. The Kabals Archon, along with the rest of their army still remain trapped and the current objective is to discover a way to release them.
Taking leadership is a powerful and enigmatic Dark Eldar named Princess Hekhex who directs the Kabal as they raid and plunder across the known galaxy. Princess Hekhex is seeking the remaining Warp Shards to construct a gateway to free her Archon and the rest of the Kabal, a quest that will eventually take her deep into The Eye of Terror and to the heart of the human world of Terra.

I'm still in the stages of character developments and working out as to what makes The Kabal of the Black Light special. The Warp Shards are like Warp Stone of the purest black space but thinner, like broken pieces of a huge mirror roughly 6-8 feet in height. I am thinking that the Princess has a much smaller piece of shard incorparated into a weapon (somekind of blade) that has devastating effects when released but has a negative feedback result upon the user (for game balance).

Feedback most welcome.
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

Kabal of the Black Light Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Black Light   Kabal of the Black Light I_icon_minitimeSat Jan 12 2013, 18:17

Lady malys sounds like a great stand in for when you can't use home brew heroes!

http://objectivesecured.com.au/

Kabal of the Black Light
Page 1 of 1