THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement Empty
PostSubject: eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement   eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18 2013, 08:38

Can eldar jet bikes move 2D6 after turbo boosting? Pg45 of the rule book says that in the assault phase it can move 2d6. But under the jet bike general rules it says when a jet bike moves in turbo boost it cannot make any voluntary movement. Turbo boost is done in the shooting phase.

Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement   eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18 2013, 08:56

You answered the question your self. The move in the assault phase is a voluntary action. A bike that turbo-boosts can't make any voluntary actions for the rest of the turn.

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
shadowseercB
Wych
shadowseercB

PostSubject: Re: eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement   eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18 2013, 09:10

I didn't think so. I was watching a tournament my buddies were in and I got into a arguement with a eldar player. He insisted he can do it so I let it go since I wasn't even playing in the tournament.

3,500 Harlequin
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement   eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 18 2013, 09:18

Came up a few weeks back in another thread. I'll just copy and paste what I wrote there:

If we read what the rules actually say rather than a paraphrased version of what we'd like them to say we can clearly see that this is not open to debate.

Quote :
In additlon to following all the rules for Jetbikes, Eldar Jetbikes may move up to 2D6" in the Assault phase

What are the rules for Jetbikes?

Quote :
Bikes and Jetbikes therefore cannot shoot, charge or execute any other voluntary action for the rest of the turn after Turbo-boosting

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement   eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

eldar jetbikes, turbo boost, movement
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
THE DARK CITY :: 

COMMORRAGH TACTICA

:: Rules: Queries & Questions
-
Jump to: