THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Long time 40k nerd!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pipryn
Slave
Pipryn

Long time 40k nerd! Empty
PostSubject: Long time 40k nerd!   Long time 40k nerd! I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 30 2015, 13:21

Hello everyone, I'm Pipryn ("Pip") and I haven't really played 40k since third edition, but have on and off collected armies between the last few editions. I have read almost every Black Library book as they come out, as well as the codex's, the lore of 40k is something that has really grabbed me since I started in the hobby. I love science fiction in general, and also do a lot of PC gaming. I am an IT Cisco and cyber security nerd.

I am currently working on a Dark Eldar Kabal, with the initial theme of my Kabal of the Spiteful Gyrinx posted up in the Kabals section. I've got some models to start with ordered, and hope to get my force going soon!
Back to top Go down
spellcheck2001
Le Maitre Macabre
spellcheck2001

Long time 40k nerd! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Long time 40k nerd!   Long time 40k nerd! I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 13 2015, 23:36

Hi Pip. Welcome to the dark city Smile

Make sure you post up some of yout stuff in the project logs/painting & modelling sections. We would love to see it Smile

study  My Wargaming blog   cherry  :- Objective Secured
Back to top Go down
http://www.objectivesecured.blogspot.co.uk

Long time 40k nerd!
Page 1 of 1