THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings denizens of Commoragh

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Anx'cess
Slave
Anx'cess

Greetings denizens of Commoragh Empty
PostSubject: Greetings denizens of Commoragh   Greetings denizens of Commoragh I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01 2013, 13:03

Hello!

I am, apart from a future Dark Eldar player, interested in PnP, singing, music, video games, and philosophy.

Months ago i borrowed the new Dark Eldar armybook and i was instanly hooked!

But i have questions which will probably be answered when i start posting in the army list section; Because i want to play an army that fields a small number of elitists - mobility based, assaulting and hard hitting glass cannons. From my lurking around in this forum, it indeed seems that dark eldar are capable of fielding such a force. I like using combined tactics and trickery. I want to practice tactics and bind them together in a flow. Hammer & Anvil, focus fire, bait and switch, high-priority target saturation (i do not know if that is the name. I am sorry i do not know the terminology) .

I love the gaudy clothes of jesters and mimes, so i am sure to field some harlequins. clown

The group of players i am joining are Playing Chaos, Necrons, Space Marines and IG - so i know i cant go toe to toe with them.... This will be hard, but hey, no one has eyes in the back of their heads. *stab* - they, from what i have seen, play friendly games in a "no holds barred" fashion.

I also love creating and playtesting homebrew characters and creating fluff for armies!

Let the flaying dance of death begin!

Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Greetings denizens of Commoragh   Greetings denizens of Commoragh I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01 2013, 16:00

Welcome to The Dark City Anx'cess! Hope you enjoy your stay. Very Happy

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: Greetings denizens of Commoragh   Greetings denizens of Commoragh I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01 2013, 18:23

Spooky avatar. I can see the relation to Harlequins from it! Wink

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Anx'cess
Slave
Anx'cess

PostSubject: Re: Greetings denizens of Commoragh   Greetings denizens of Commoragh I_icon_minitimeFri Feb 01 2013, 18:40

Thanks!

My avatar is made by Ickessler, found on deviantart.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Greetings denizens of Commoragh   Greetings denizens of Commoragh I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Greetings denizens of Commoragh
Page 1 of 1