THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Greetings denizens of Commoragh

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
alexos
Slave

Greetings denizens of Commoragh Empty
PostSubject: Greetings denizens of Commoragh   Greetings denizens of Commoragh I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 16 2013, 20:48

hello, my name is Alexos, and I have been wargaming for quite a while. My very first taste of the wonderful grimdark of 40k was the book Storm of Iron by Graham McNeil, and thats what got me into the game. I had seen other Warhammer stuff before, but I had never wanted to get into any wargames because I always thought to myself "Well, its obvious that the Good Guy is going to win, so why play?"

Storm of Iron blew that thought straight out of my head. Twisted Evil

So began my delve into Warhammer 40k, and after all of this time, into one of the various Eldar armies. I know that this is a Dark Eldar forum, but I am considering doing either Craftworld Eldar, Dark Eldar (or as I like to call them, Commoragh Eldar), or Corsair Eldar. What draws me to the Eldar is the fact that they are still in the same boat as (most) of the other races: There is no innovation, they live off of the empires they once ruled like kings, but they aren't so entirely backwards that they can't work effectively under most situations.

The thing that drew me the most to the Eldar were the look and feel of the armies. I love the different Temple units in the Craftworlds, and their elegant walkers, but Im torn because I just adore the Dark Eldar Kabalite warriors, and their Venoms (A.K.A., the Flying Warthog). So I am basically here to poke around and see which army I want to persue.

Not only that, but I would love to write some background, and will probalby be visiting the background forums a lot for info on the Dark Eldar culture, polotics, and Language. I hope to start adding to the forum quite soon! cherry
Back to top Go down
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Greetings denizens of Commoragh Empty
PostSubject: Re: Greetings denizens of Commoragh   Greetings denizens of Commoragh I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 17 2013, 00:08

It sounds like our forum is the perfect fit for you. Smile

One of the great (or in some eyes, not so great) things that 6th edition brought to the table was allies so there is no reason not to collect both flavours of Eldar. We also have a 'Slaves & Mercenaries' section for all discussion about Craftworld Eldar and Corsairs.

Welcome to the community!
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net

Greetings denizens of Commoragh
Page 1 of 1