THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

dedicated transport question

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silverglade
Wych
Silverglade

dedicated transport question Empty
PostSubject: dedicated transport question   dedicated transport question I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13 2013, 17:04

Just had a thought, wanted to check if you guys think this is legal:

buy 10 Kabalite warriors in a raider, but plan to deploy them outside the raider with an IC joined to them.

Is that legal? I know I can't deploy more than 10 in the raider, just wasn't sure if I had to start deployed in a unit of 10 or less. I don't think i have to, but wanted to double check.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: dedicated transport question   dedicated transport question I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13 2013, 17:29

Hmm... well, it depends how you look at it.
If the IC will be a part of the squad at the start of the game, its counted with them and so, technically they would be 11 man squad, so they couldn't get a dedicated transport.
But im sure that a lot of players would agree that you can bring a raider with this squad anyways, as long as you tell that they will not be starting in the raider. Smile

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Count Adhemar
Dark Lord of Granbretan
Count Adhemar

PostSubject: Re: dedicated transport question   dedicated transport question I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13 2013, 18:49

You buy the raider before you decide whether to attach any ICs to the unit so it's fine.

Darkgreen Pirate
Sybarite
Darkgreen Pirate

PostSubject: Re: dedicated transport question   dedicated transport question I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 13 2013, 19:32

Count Adhemar wrote:
You buy the raider before you decide whether to attach any ICs to the unit so it's fine.

this.

Attaching IC's happens at deployment, so its perfectly legal. Makes for some creative paintoken shuffling at times which can be very handy!

Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: dedicated transport question   dedicated transport question I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

dedicated transport question
Page 1 of 1