THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Kabal of the Bloody Kraken

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
BrowncoatWash
Slave

Kabal of the Bloody Kraken Empty
PostSubject: Kabal of the Bloody Kraken   Kabal of the Bloody Kraken I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 18 2013, 00:39

First 2 models of my Kabal. They can still use some work but mainly wanted to test the color scheme. Sorry for the blurry photo. Anyone have any advise for macro photography.
Kabal of the Bloody Kraken 20130310
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Kraken   Kabal of the Bloody Kraken I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12 2013, 02:54

nice, and no i do not, when will more photos be up? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
redwulfe
Hellion

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Kraken   Kabal of the Bloody Kraken I_icon_minitimeFri Apr 12 2013, 03:52

Nice looking modles. I look forward to seeing more.

As far as the tip you asked for, something I picked up along the way that isn't that hard to put together or expensive for that matter. Good lighting is typically the key to getting good pictures out of even a bad camera. Building a light box is not typically that hard.

Take a large box put it on its side so the top, the part with the opening is facing the direction you wish to shoot the picture from. Then cut a large rectangular hole in each of the sides and the new top, if you also wish to have a third downward light. Cover those holes with white baking paper, the non wax kind. This paper is good against the heat but still let's light through and defuses it to fill the inside of the box. Take a couple of desk lamps preferably the adjustable kind and put full spectrum daylight bulbs in them. Shine those light through the paper into the box. Place a white peice of paper that flows from the back of the box down the bottom let it have a smooth transition rather than stuffing it in the corner of where the bottum meets the back. Place your models in the box turn on your lamps and your ready for your photo shoot. Make sure you know how to set your white balance and turn off the flash as you obviously won't need it.

Hope that helps.
Red
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kabal of the Bloody Kraken   Kabal of the Bloody Kraken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Kabal of the Bloody Kraken
Page 1 of 1