THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
BrowncoatWash
Slave

Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken Empty
PostSubject: Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken   Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23 2013, 21:34

I have decided to get into some Dark Eldar goodness after playing Space Wolves and Orks. I plan to chronicle the rise of my Kabal through WIP pics and Battle Reports.
Back to top Go down
Mushkilla
Arena Champion
Mushkilla

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken   Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 23 2013, 22:20

Welcome to the Dark CIty BrowncoatWash! Good to have another player join the T3 side.

We have a very active painting and battle report sections here, they are great for feedback. Look forward to seeing your work.

Enjoy your stay in Commorragh!

“Even the Black Buzzards thought highly of him, and those maniacs were renowned for hating everyone.” - Tantalus, by Braden Campbell
Back to top Go down
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken   Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken I_icon_minitimeMon Feb 25 2013, 01:54

Hello BrowncoatWash,

Nice to have you join us, welcome our little dungeon on the Interweb, I am sure that you will enjoy it here. I also look forward to you joining our ranks of regular BR writers.

Cheers.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
zergavas
Kabalite Warrior
zergavas

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken   Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 08 2013, 18:50

Welcome to TDC.

Our skimmers are armored with wet cardboard, our men are wrapped in tissue paper armor and most of our ICs and special characters live in abject terror at the thought of a Str 6 weapon that can insta-kill them, We are the Dark Eldar Fear us!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken   Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rise of the Kabal of the Bloody Kraken
Page 1 of 1