THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

using second razor with what weapons to equip

Go down 
+2
Massaen
PaulT
6 posters
AuthorMessage
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

using second razor with what weapons to equip Empty
PostSubject: using second razor with what weapons to equip   using second razor with what weapons to equip I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31 2013, 10:18

Im building up another razor wing so I'll have two on the table, I was thinking one for anti infantry and one for anti tank. So one with necrotoxin missiles and and disintergrator cannons and one with dark lances and shatterfield missiles. S7 however isn't really tank busting so should I just keep them both for anti infantry?
Thanks Wink
Back to top Go down
Massaen
Klaivex
Massaen

PostSubject: Re: using second razor with what weapons to equip   using second razor with what weapons to equip I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31 2013, 11:00

Stick with the lances, you will wish you had more than once! If you want more AI just add the nose cannon. I prefer stock missiles rather than paying to upgrade them.

I also keep them the same otherwise you will invariably with you had the other load out when faced with a potential target...
Back to top Go down
http://objectivesecured.com.au/
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: using second razor with what weapons to equip   using second razor with what weapons to equip I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31 2013, 12:47

I dont see the point in upgrading on the Razor, but the shatterfield seems to fit the voidraven best
Back to top Go down
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: using second razor with what weapons to equip   using second razor with what weapons to equip I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31 2013, 13:23

Yeah but its odd that the missiles are all AI and the dark lances are AT so putting them on the same war machine cancels each other out as you of course have to shoot all your weapons at the same target. I guess at least with giving it two disintergrator cannons makes it all AI but DE have an abundance of AI weapons as it is. I have an opponent that plays space wolves and his whole army is merchandised, a whole line of tanks and a couple of whirlwinds at the back that really annoy me. Wish we had some S9 or 10 weapons.

I'm allying with Eldar to get Eldrad and some other nice eldar firepower and they're battle bros too but their high strength AT weapons are a bit thin on the ground as well.
Back to top Go down
Panic_Puppet
Wych

PostSubject: Re: using second razor with what weapons to equip   using second razor with what weapons to equip I_icon_minitimeSun Mar 31 2013, 14:08

I'd keep the lances on the razorwing. Gives it a shot in a dogfight. If you keep it stock (and give it a flickerfield, so you can get the 5+ save without having to forfeit missile fire) then you can send if after high-armour targets/tanks with the lances, or infantry/very light vehicles with the missiles. Its one of the few units with a decent amount of duality to it as it can switch between anti-infantry and anti-armour quite easily
Back to top Go down
DominicJ
Wych

PostSubject: Re: using second razor with what weapons to equip   using second razor with what weapons to equip I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02 2013, 20:32

My opinion changes a lot, but lances and monoscythes on Razors, and Lances and shatterfields on Voids is my view again now.

The missiles are going to do far more infantry killing than dizzies, so I'd stick with lances.
Back to top Go down
Seshiru
Sybarite

PostSubject: Re: using second razor with what weapons to equip   using second razor with what weapons to equip I_icon_minitimeTue Apr 02 2013, 21:15

How do lances kill infantry better than dissies?
If you want lances I'd say use the void raven
Back to top Go down
PaulT
Kabalite Warrior

PostSubject: Re: using second razor with what weapons to equip   using second razor with what weapons to equip I_icon_minitimeWed Apr 03 2013, 09:00

Yeah I didnt realize void lances were S9, that's a tank buster, so Void raven bomber, will have two void lances on each wing, the void mine, can it use that only once? but what missiles will I give it? they are all pretty much AI.

The other fighter I'll make a razor wing with disintegrator cannons and necrotoxin missiles, wicked AI
Glad I pained them different colours to tell them apart.
Back to top Go down
Hijallo
In Exile

PostSubject: Re: using second razor with what weapons to equip   using second razor with what weapons to equip I_icon_minitimeSun Apr 07 2013, 15:55

i'd vote for Dissie/SC for anti-infantry purpose, splinterfire is good but sometimes you will need something [s]special[/s]

And drop missiles, stock ones already wound most of infantry on 2's
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: using second razor with what weapons to equip   using second razor with what weapons to equip I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

using second razor with what weapons to equip
Page 1 of 1