THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

The Betrayer gang (IC)

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 22 2013, 19:06

The old man seemed overwhelmed by the amount of blades coming at him. The first one thrown by Jeniko passed right next to him, but he was not quick enough to counter the assault from the wych. Badly injured, and with a wound flowing with blood at his chest, he tried to swing his sword one last time, but the wych backed away, and lunged at him again, stabbing the dagger at the hellion's back and twisting it.
He fell for his knees, and opened his mouth to say the last curses on them. But Elefith's rifle was faster, and the splinter shots made him to cough, and then just slowly fall down.
The passing soul felt rejuvenating to the dark eldar around, but the moment of success soon faded, when a clicking sound was heard.
The four hellions had ran away, and went through a large doorway that had gone unnoticed for the group. One of them had stopped and took the time to press a button on the door's control panel, causing the doorway to slowly shrink as a large, metal door appeared.
The new situation took a while for the group to figure out, and Elefith was the first to start running for the closing entry on to the factory.

------Player info
The door is closing, hurry up!! The doorway is the only thing at the dead end of the tunnel you have come into.
There are plenty of loot around. Three hellglaives, one of them dropped by Jeniko, two splinter pistols, the sword from the old hellion that appears to be rather sharp, and, after a quick look at the corpse of that hellion, a splinter rifle he had been hiding as well.
Stopping to pick up loot would cause some delay in the travel to the door, and it could be smarter to just run.
But... the door is closing rather slowly. It would take maybe... 10 seconds before its completely shut?

Las'Kalo: You reloaded your blaster, but had no time to do anything. You are quite close to the door.

Jeniko Nillium: The drugs have made you feel very active, and your eyes sting a bit. You dont feel tired anymore, and you could concentrate enough to see that you should get to the door before it closes! You are closest to the door.

Y’rrithis Vathrith: You are much farther from the door than others, you really should get going right away!

Syrenthi Allataan: You can see the rest of the group move on, and you feel like you will pass out soon.

THE CULT OF THE BURNING LEAF

THE COVEN OF THE HOLLOWED
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 23 2013, 16:34

-Relishing the sting in her eyes as the drugs peppered her senses with bursts of chemical life she keenly noticed the door more like an avid predator knowing a cage was about to befall it. With a small cry of alarm she went into action, her blades still wet with the blood of the hellion and being slapped in her holsters, not caring if they left bloody muck or not, all she cared was she needed to not be trapped. Her legs rocketed her from her current position, stepping over the old hellion and bending low to scoop up a hell-glaive as she went before breaking out in a full on sprint. As she neared the door she would throw herself, armor side down, on the ground so she could skid under the door and then try and wedge the glaive under it to buy her allies some more time, hissing back at them "Hurry, you fools! They're getting away!"

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 28 2013, 19:08

-he sees the splinter rifle and rushes over to pick it up before going through the door, as he knew he would make it in time. He picks up the splinter rifle and wields It in his right hand which caused a bit of pain, although he didn't think about it as he turned back and ran towards the door.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 05 2013, 11:50

Elefith ran through the door, easily passing under it. Jeniko came next, and she placed the hellglaive on the doorway. However, the glaive snapped in half as the door kept lowering!
Las'Kalo came after picking up the splinter rifle, and he lowered his head as he hurriedly passed the wych who stared at the broken weapon.

Jeniko looked at the broken hellglaive with misery, and maybe because of the combat drugs she had used, or maybe because of the thought of leaving all those hellglaives behind, she quickly ran back, picked up another and then went for the closing door. Rhenen pushed his darklance under the door before crawling under it next.
The door was so close to being completely shut. Then something caused Y’rrithis to leap towards the door at the last moment and try to slide under it just before it would close. She went with her feet first, and the door was already almost crushing her.
The rest of the group on the other side noticed the wych yet wanting to come inside, and they kindly pulled her leg so that she would not die a horrible death under that door.

On the other side, was, just like the maps had it, a warehouse. The wide area was full of crates, barrels and junk left there by the former owners. Above them, there were metal platforms held together by chains on the roof. They looked very unstable, and very unreachable. The closest one to them could maybe be reached if they would all climb on top of each other. But, the platforms didn't lead anywhere. They just floated, and most of them were completely empty as well. A few had crates piled on them as well.
There was no one to be seen, but there were plenty of places to hide. The backdoor were they were seemed like a small dot on the corner.
While the hall was otherwise plain, without any addition furniture than the crates and boxes and barrels, as well as the platforms, there were two interesting sights.
The second floor of the warehouse, located on the south wall (south from the group), which had a tiny bridge of a sort, going on just below the roof, formed from the chain-held platforms, which connected a small group of them. There were no stairs or any noticeable way to reach it other than flying from here. It was rather far from them, out of the range of most weapons. It was also too far to really notice what was up there.
Also, of course, there was another exit than the backdoor. The group could see the entry to the warehouse, even further away from them, on the other corner of the hall. A rough estimate of the distance would be about 500 meters or 1600 feet. The group could see a large metal double-door, both of the doors even bigger than the back door!

Then two shots were heard!
Rhenen had just picked up his darklance when he fell to the ground, dropping it once more. Some kind of projectile had struck him in his head, and he was bleeding badly. He was dead.
Y’rrithis the wych, who had been rubbing her leg (that had almost been left under a rather heavy door), shouted as another projectile got her left shoulder. She tripped over next to Rhenen.
Where did those shots come from??

------Player info

A few objects of interest are near you:
The darklance, just dropped by your fellow kabalite team member.
A barrel that had been left sideways on the floor. It seems to have grenades inside, as well as other gear.
Near the door (which is now closed, by the way, with no visible way to open it), there are two skyboards resting by the corner. Their functionality is not known.

There are hidden snipers somewhere in the hall, possibly east of your location. The only safe place would be somewhere hidden behind all the junk scattered across the warehouse, and being on open area too long seems like a bad idea. There is one big pile of boxes near the center of the place, where everything seems to have been piled up for one large box-tower.
Plenty of places to hide behind here, the only question would be what to do if you hide and where to go from there?

The small communicators on your ears seem to be working now. If someone is on the infiltration groups channel, the only one that the group's communicator devices are activated to, you could try contacting whoever is listening.

Las'Kalo: You quickly reacted and went behind a large crate near you. You are not sure where the shots came from, but you think that you are safe.

Jeniko Nillium: You still feel very excited, and rushing towards the firing sounds like a good idea. You have no idea where the shooting is coming from. If you want to concentrate and do something else besides blindly charging, it will take some effort!

Y’rrithis Vathrith: You are badly hurt from your shoulder! You are lying on the ground, next to Rhenen's corpse.

Elefith is apparently following the example of late Prekhar, but at least she is more cautious. She is quickly moving through cover, running whenever on the open. She is heading towards the exit, and she is already nearing the 'box-tower'.

(PS... check the lists thread for an amazingly detailed and cool map I made. On RPG discussion section)

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Jul 10 2013, 19:08

-Careful was in her nature, drugs or no drugs, and as she entered this new room she sought the first bit of cover she could drop behind. Two dead? Damn those cowardly guns! Wait...one wasn't dead at all! Using her hell-glaive's hook that is used to pull and hook on objects by hellions, she stuck the pole out to fish it under one of the injured wych's legs and attempt to yank her back behind cover with her. If she succeeded, she'd rip off some of the lower hem of her skin-suit, the non-armored side, and use it to bandage the wound...after trying to not-so-gently dug out any splinter she could get at. If not, well, she'd make a mental note to have a wrack eventually come back down this way and pick up these poor souls...- "Hmmm..." -Either way, after succeeding or failing, she'd extend the glaive back out with the blade's flat edge used like a mirror to search where the fire was coming from...-

" Your suffering will be legendary. It will make the dead, long forgotten in our dear Commorragh, rattle in their graves as your agony touches them even from the beyond. I will record each scream, each gurgle, each cry and it will be my sweetest lullaby. The tears you spill will be collected and I will savor them like fine drink for years to come. The blood you spill will be used to feed my house-plants, and your flesh I will feed to the Razorwing flocks. Your bones I will keep and fashion into my clothes like a medal awarded for reaching the highest plateau of torture. You will never steal my sandwych again!"
Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 16 2013, 00:59

Looking back at his comrades that had fallen he laughed and said to himself, "Only the strong survive."

He then proceded to look for where the shots came from while he hid in the large crater. It was dark and dusty, but he knew that his skill was enough to kill the attackers. However he did not believe his blaster would be useful here, so he grabbed his splinter rifle and fired some shots where he thought he saw some movement.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18 2013, 21:09

Somehow, Jeniko managed to keep herself concentrating, she hid behind a crate nearby.
The idea of pulling the other wych with the hellglaive sounded good at first, but then she realized that she would just end up cutting through the leg if she kept trying to hook it.

Crouching next to her, Las'Kalo drew forth a splinter rifle and carefully and quietly took a peek. He saw no movement on the warehouse.

Jeniko joined the search by scanning the surroundings through the painfully small blade on the hellglaive.
Las'Kalo was about to give up on firing at the attackers, when more shots were heard, after a long silence. A pained shout soon followed, and after a while, both the warrior and the wych saw Elefith crawling towards them.
"I got one!" she whispered merrily, and joined the two behind the crate, so that they all had to squeeze closer to each other to behind it. "They are rangers though, outsiders, and there's at least two more." She sounded more serious now. "I suggest we all just stay here for now and wait for them come to us, right? ...Right?"
The other two didn't look convinced at this strategy, but they were interrupted as a single shot came once again.

Y’rrithis the wych had attempted to rise up after regaining her senses, but unfortunately, one of the hidden shooters got her. She stopped moving, like she was peacefully resting on the cold floor, bleeding from her shoulder and neck.

Las'Kalo took the oppoturnity to fire at the direction of the shot. He quickly took cover again after a round of fire. He wasn't sure at all on did he hit something. But if he even scratched someone, it would be lethal soon enough.

A silence descended once more to the hall.

------Player info

Las'Kalo: You need to reload your splinter rifle. You are one of the three people squeezed behind the crate, and it feels rather uncomfortable.

Jeniko Nillium: The effect of the combat drugs has ran out. You are one of the three people squeezed behind the crate, and it feels rather uncomfortable.

Y’rrithis Vathrith: You are dead, but that happens.

Elefith seems to be rather nervous, even though she just bravely dispatched an opponent (or so she says), who was apparently a ranger (or so she says), she seems to be very clear that she wont go away from the protection of the crate now.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 18 2013, 22:40

"I am not a coward like you Elefith." he says before jumping behind what he assumed would be a reasonable amount of cover. If he makes it there safely then he will reload his splinter rifle and try to get more shots off at the "rangers." If he doesn't... then it isn't his lucky day.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25 2013, 19:25

"Coward or not has nothing to do with it! No one likes having their head blown off." -Jeniko commented while she almost sulkishly shrugged her shoulders in the cramped confines of the cover she was bunked behind. For a moment she almost lamented not having a marksman's grasp on firearms...until she looked out and saw the crates they had passed earlier. Crates that had supplies in them. Crates that looked to have....grenades.- "Hold that thought..." - Using Alino as a distraction she rolled out of cover in a crouched run, zig-zagging to make herself a hard target to hit and finally sliding behind the crates if she wasn't shot. If everything went according to plan she'd grab as many grenades as she could carry and then re-attempt a run back much the same way she got there.....and if everything went well? She'd start to throw grenades as hard as she could from cover in the direction of the shots the snipers were at.-

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 25 2013, 21:45

Las'Kalo and Jeniko both stormed out from behind the crate. They both heard Elefith quietly go "No, no, no..." before they went.

The warrior found a good spot to take cover, and after quickly scanning the area with his rifle, he saw movement at the foot of the large tower made of boxes. It was a figure cloaked in dark green. He immideatly fired, and the figure stumbled over, the body partly hidden behind crates.
Another figure appeared close to the first one, and Las'Kalo actually saw it aiming a weapon at him before he fired first. The figure disappeared behind cover quickly.
A small "clonk" sound is heard, and the warrior looked up. Almost directly above him, an opponent had travelled through the metal platforms undetected. The platform resembled something like a short bridge, the other end leading nowhere and the other leading to a small jump between it and another platform.
The figure was clearly an eldar ranger. Las'Kalo couldn't tell from what craftworld his armour was, but he didn't have much time when they both quickly reached for their weapons.
The ranger's rifle was clumsy and heavy, and the splinter rounds made the ranger fall on his knees. He didn't fall of from the platform however, but his rifle dropped, landing near Las'Kalo. The warrior quickly looked up again and made sure that the opponent was dead.
The warrior decided to be more attentive to the warehouse's higher levels from then on.

Jeniko ran wildly, trying to ignore the shots as she went. She wasn't sure had anyone tried to shoot her, but she took cover near the barrel, passing Rhenen's and Y'rrithis's corpses.
Huddling a pile of grenades, six by her quick count, she ran back, almost dropping one of them in the process. This time she was sure someone tried to shoot at her.
She noticed the dead ranger on the platform as she hid behind the crate, next to Elefith, who began talking.

"Uh, that ranger almost surprised me. I could have died if no one would have seen him!" She still sounded nervous. "We really should stay here now?"
The warrior peeked from the corner of the box, looking for the other warrior, Las'Kalo. He was still searching for more targets, but couldn't see anyone.

When Jeniko's new grenades went flying, there was a sudden shout in an eldarish dialect none of them understood. This happened just a few moments before the first explosion.
Crates shattered, and Las'Kalo was again attentively looking out for more targets.

------Player info

Boom, boom, boom! Three grenades have exploded!

Las'Kalo: You cannot see anymore targets ahead, you could wait if the explosions would bring the rangers out. You could also try advancing. Still a little ahead of you is a large tower made from piles of boxes. It doesn't look safe to climb, but it also looks like a good hiding spot. The platforms above seem clear now, and you keep a close eye on them from now on so that you wouldn't be surprised so easily. You can see the ranger's long rifle, slightly battered from its fall, close to you.

Jeniko Nillium: You have three more grenades to throw. You are not sure on how effective the first ones were. Elefith has covered her ears next to you. If you want to advance, you notice several good oppoturnities. The tower made from biles of boxes is about at the center of the warehouse, you could try heading towards it. You also remember the metal platforms chained above. The one closest to you, where the dead ranger is, could be reached if you move a few crates or barrels near it.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Jul 26 2013, 19:21

Looking at the ranger's rifle he mumbles to himself, "I am to good for elder weaponry." He then runs towards the piles of boxes and hopes to duck behind them without being shot. He also makes a note to himself to keep an eye out on the platforms above him while he is running for the cover.
Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05 2013, 15:21

-The chains briefly interested her as an option, however, being up high with no cover and her position now being known made her shake her head. No, now was the time to play the wych, charging in the foot-steps of a kabalite, since an armored body was the best shield she had available at the moment. Grenade in hand she made sure to not lob any the moment. If she saw any movement on their advance she would huck a throwing knife with her free hand and keep up her dead-sprint near the charging kabalite, zig zagging a bit to make herself a harder target-

Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 05 2013, 16:39

Las'Kalo quickly advanced, reaching the tower of boxes. It loomed above him, around 30 metres (100 feet) high, with around a hundred boxes.
He was getting close to the door, and he couldn't see any opponents around anymore. The grenades had stopped and no shots had been fired for a long time.

Only after he had thought that the area was clear, he heard a shout.
"Freeze! Come along quietly and you will not be harmed!"
Las'Kalo had no idea when, but five eldar in shiny blue craftworld armors had quietly stormed through the door and assembled into a rather open spot, facing towards the warrior.
His reflexes were swift, however, and he jumped behind the closest box, one of the tower's foundation boxes (if you can say it like that), when he saw three shuriken catapults pointing at him.

The wych, Jeniko, had just emerged to follow the kabalite, when the newcomers came. Noticing that they had not seen her, she decided it was best to hide behind another crate. She looked back, but couldn't see Elefith there anymore.

The craftworlders were arranged in two lines, facing towards the box tower. They were very still, in a trained formation. They all had blue aspect armor as well as tall, white helms.
Three of them were crouching and carefully aiming their catapults, while behind them was one with a more ornate armor and helmet. Even commorrites realized this one as an exarch, and he appeared to also be the one who had spoken. He had two shuriken pistols, both of them sheated.
One of the craftworlders was slightly off from the formation, and not holding a weapon, either. It looked a bit odd, like it was a very unexperienced member, but the exarch was busy talking, and he apparently did not notice this.
"Come out, you commorrite scum!" The exarch shouted, waving his fist at the box where Las'Kalo was hidden behind. The other three in front of him were unmoving and silent.

Jeniko saw more movement, almost at the other side of the warehouse. A tiny dot peeked from behind yet another crate, and it came out, revealing itself as a hellion. It slowly walked towards the craftworlders.
"I didn't mean you, you scum!" the exarch roared.
It looked like the alliance between the gang and the craftworlders was not very warm.

------Player info

Las'Kalo: You are hidden behind a box. The craftworlders know where you are, but they have not yet started to fire their weapons. The exarch demands you to surrender. You can see a single hellion, apparently one of those who had ran away before, walking towards the door. You cant see any rangers. There are no platforms near, and you feel relatively safe at your current location.

Jeniko Nillium: You are hidden behind another crate, and you are far from the others. You are not sure if those shuriken catapults could reach you if they would fire, though. You don't know where Elefith is.

Back to top Go down
Korazell
Sybarite
Korazell

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Aug 12 2013, 15:42

" Son of an Ur-ghul..." The Wych muttered softly to herself. This outcome didn't surprise her at all but it didn't exactly tickle her. It did occur to her perhaps to cut their losses and flee...but after weighing the pros and cons of failure she decided it was in her very best interests to try and rectify this...unfortunate situation. She still had some grenades and she was hidden well...so she would adapt to the cover moving along it like a stalking feline. With the short-ranged but incredibly potent weapons far enough away from her that she felt she was safe she began to edge closer..closer. She would try to sneak into grenade throwing range and when that was accomplished she would aim to lob a grenade in the middle of the group or close enough to them to at least knock them off their feet. If her goal was accomplished she would spring from cover screaming a cry to the muses and letting fly with a throwing knive and a salvo from her splinter pistol, hoping that the kabalites would take her up on her ambush.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Aug 13 2013, 21:47

"Me?!? Surrender! Why would I do such a thing?!?" he snapped, "As you see you are clearly outmatched! There just so happens to be a hellion walking towards the door to get reinforcements! Why don't you just surrender?!?" he said before grabbing his rifle and raising it over the crate to begin shooting at the group, however he didn't know what he would hit and began to fire.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 18:13

"Outmatched! You silly..." the exarch actually froze for a moment, pondering for a bit. He then looked at the hellion, who quickly scampered to the door from where the aspect warriors had come from.
One of the craftworlders, the one without a weapon, walked to the ganger and shoved him aside.

Las'Kalo used the distraction well, and fired into the group.

Jeniko was too far away, however, but when she noticed the combat already starting, she ran for it.

The first splinter shots didn't seem to wound the craftworlder who was hit. He was simply startled, and the two others next to him almost immideatly figured to start shooting as well.
Las'Kalo ducked after emptying his rifle. The crate he was hiding behind was shaking from the impact of shuriken discs. The warrior realized it was going to be shattered!

Jeniko decided to try and throw one grenade before the craftworlders noticed her.
The plasma grenade landed on the head of the exarch, who was almost knocked out by the strong throw! He was quick to react, however, and before the grenade blew up, he slapped it aside.
The grenade then did blew up between the floor and the exarch's hand.
After the short explosion, the exarch was wordlessly staring at his arm that was not there anymore. One of the aspect warriors had fallen over, but the two firing werent too much interrupted.

The hellion and the weaponless aspect warrior were pushing at each other.

------Player info

None of the five Dire Avengers (yes, lets face it, they are dire avengers even though I never said they were) are dead, but the exarch has lost an arm and one of them has stumbled!
The hellion and the fifth aspect warrior appeared to be having a fight of their own, the ganger trying to get to the door and the avenger blocking it. The struggle looks very weird, since both of them are using their hands to push each other aside.

Las'Kalo: Your rifle needs reloading! You are also running low on splinter ammo, only two more full rounds left. You are still behind the crate, and under fire. Your cover could be destroyed soon if the dire avengers keep firing.

Jeniko Nillium: You threw a grenade that took off an arm from an exarch! While two of the dire avengers are concentrated on Las'Kalo, the exarch being still a little shocked, and one thrown off by the explosion, no one appears to have spotted you yet!

Elefith, once again, is nowhere to be seen.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 28 2013, 21:27

Thinking of what to do, he decides to run farther behind the crates and tries to get out his blaster to begin firing at the remaining Aspect Warriors.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeMon Sep 16 2013, 13:54

Las'Kalo bravely started running, trying not to get hit by the shuriken discs. Unfortunately, one of the dire avengers got him by the elbow, and he ducked to avoid any more hits and to grumble in pain for a bit. He felt his blood coursing, and soon he indeed did not feel the pain.
One of the three avengers in the firing line got up, only to explode in darklight a moment later. This time the other two stopped firing and backed away, noticing two more targets!
Jeniko was frozen, and she almost jumped when Elefith started sniping with a dark lance behind her.

The door was opened, but not by the hellion. The fifth aspect warrior had quite literally thrown the ganger to the floor, and started running.
The exarch stopped staring at his arm and after he thought of the situation for a moment, he drew forth a pistol on his remaining hand and backed away to the door as well.

------Player info

One dire avenger is dead, and one has disapeared through the door.

Las'Kalo: You cant feel your right hand anymore, but also no pain. While the shuriken disc is still poking in there, you think that you could still hold most weapons with your left hand.

Jeniko Nillium: You are in the open, and two of the aspect warriors are raising their shuriken catapults at you!

Elefith is further back, having found a position to fire the lance that used to be Rhenen's.

There is a hellion unconscious at the floor, between the two firing avengers and the exarch. It looks like he is being ignored by the exarch, as well as everyone else.
The exarch looks like he is planning to look what the other two will do and, if an oppoturnity presents itself, help them somehow with his pistol. He could also just secretly be thinking of running away.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeTue Sep 17 2013, 14:14

He curses because he got hit by one of the shurikan discs. Grabbing his blaster with his left hands, he tries to steady it as he looks around the crates and begins to fire upon the aspect warriors.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 11 2013, 21:46

Jeniko stumbled over, unable to take cover from the dire avengers. She was hit, the shuriken having pierced her shoulder.
The Dire Avengers then decided it was best to fall back, since they were being fired upon with darklight from two directions.

The Exarch was turning around to go back through the door, but Elefith had apparently decided not to allow him escape, and she sniped down the eldar, blasting him to pieces.
One of the Dire Avengers leaped over to the door and ran through, even though Las'Kalo tried to fire him first.
The other one, only dire avenger still alive in the room, stopped by the door to pick up something from the few remains of the bodies.

The hellion appears unmoving, but it is easily noticable that he is only pretending to be dead. He is also close to the door, but the dire avenger doesn't pay any attention to him.

Before getting any more shots, Elefith and Las'Kalo grumble as the aspect warrior dissapears behind the door. It remains open, though.

------Player info

Las'Kalo: You didn't hit anything with the blaster, and all targets have escaped.

Jeniko Nillium: You are injured and in the open. You see the corpse of a ranger near you.

Elefith is getting up from her hiding spot. She appears unharmed.

The hellion is still pretending to be dead by the door. You notice his head moving a bit to see if there is still anyone around.

Back to top Go down
Lord_Alino
Lord_Alice
Lord_Alino

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeWed Oct 16 2013, 01:37

Standing up, he pulls out his splinter pistol, and walks over to the Hellion, who he begins to pull the trigger of his splinter pistol on, hoping that the hellion does not get out of the way.
Back to top Go down
Mngwa
Wych
Mngwa

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitimeSun Nov 17 2013, 14:01

The Hellion figures out all too late that his cover had been blown. He died a little too quickly after Las'Kalo had pulled the triggerer.
Elefith wastes no time, going after the Dire Avengers. She has dropped the Dark Lance and picked up a weapon somewhere. Las'Kalo fails to identify it, but it looks like some pistol.

Jeniko, after the exhaustion of the combat before and as an effect of using the combat drugs, passes out. Nothing serious.
The remaining two (conscious) group members continue going deeper to the factory!

------Player info

Las'Kalo: (Moving into PMs)

Jeniko Nillium: You have passed out!

___
(Not posting in this thread anymore, until more than one players meets up, so everything goes in PMs for now)

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Betrayer gang (IC)   The Betrayer gang (IC) - Page 2 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

The Betrayer gang (IC)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2