THE DARK CITY
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeDark Eldar WikiDark Eldar ResourcesLatest imagesNull CityRegisterLog in

Welcome to the new Eldar section

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sky Serpent
Adrenalight Junkie
Sky Serpent

Welcome to the new Eldar section Empty
PostSubject: Welcome to the new Eldar section   Welcome to the new Eldar section I_icon_minitimeSat Apr 20 2013, 22:19

Welcome everyone to the new home of Craftworld Eldar and Corsairs discussion here on The Dark City.

With the new Eldar release incoming and with them being our battle brothers and often used allies that a dedicated forum for them here would be a good idea. We tried something similar in the past which failed, however I feel with the allies system here to stay that this is a good move for us - rather than wonder off in the webway you can stay here to talk Eldar. And I know you're going to get tempted by the models.

So, discuss Eldar and Corsairs here as well as tactics and army lists, if the section proves popular and grows then it will be expanded, if it's not used it will get folded back into Mercenaries and Allies.

Please remember and don't forget/worry, The Dark City will always remain a dedicated Dark Eldar forum.

Sky.

This forum will remain locked until the new Eldar codex is released, please carry on using the other allies section until then.

Administrator of The Dark City - Please message me any suggestions, improvements or problems
Back to top Go down
http://www.thedarkcity.net
Gobsmakked
Rumour Scourge
Gobsmakked

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new Eldar section   Welcome to the new Eldar section I_icon_minitimeFri May 31 2013, 15:46

Since it is already release day for CWE, June 1st, somewhere on the planet - Kiribati and Samoa - this section has been unlocked.

Mod Squad pirat    Forum rules, please read ................. or else we release the Khymerae!

The Serpents' Breath - the Dark Eldar corsair scourge
Hive Fleet Void Riven & WIP thread
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new Eldar section   Welcome to the new Eldar section I_icon_minitimeFri May 31 2013, 19:50

Hooray! I've already started thinking about my eldar collection, looking forward to getting to read the codex and start putting a few more figures into the collection. Glad to see the return of the eldar section here, I was looking around earlier for an eldar forum so now I don't have to.

Keep your eyes peeled for the Revenant!

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Brom
Wych

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new Eldar section   Welcome to the new Eldar section I_icon_minitimeFri May 31 2013, 22:22

Hmmm not sure if this is old news but heres a linky to a comprehensive breakdown of the entire dex. Mods if this crosses a line please remove:

Modded - yes, definitely crossing a line. Please do not post stats or complete rule sets from the new codex, or in this case, post a link to such stats and rules elsewhere. They are clearly IP infringement. Thank you, Gob.
Back to top Go down
The_Burning_Eye
Trueborn
The_Burning_Eye

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new Eldar section   Welcome to the new Eldar section I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2013, 00:16

Excitement levels reaching overload, the eldar codex is downloading as I type this!

My Blog - The Burning Eye Blog (check it out - comments always welcome)

My Project Log - Visions of the Burning Eye

My Gaming Log - Chronicles of the Burning Eye

My Club - MAD Wargaming

My Fluff - Kabal of the Burning Eye, Cult of the Shadowed Blade and Coven of Distorted Perfection
Back to top Go down
http://theburningeye.blogspot.com
Cavash
Lord of the Chat
Cavash

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new Eldar section   Welcome to the new Eldar section I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 01 2013, 22:46

Quote :
Please remember and don't forget/worry, The Dark City will always remain a dedicated Dark Eldar forum.

If not you might find yourself assassinated, Sky... Razz

Welcome to the new Eldar section YiVCUio
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Welcome to the new Eldar section   Welcome to the new Eldar section I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Welcome to the new Eldar section
Page 1 of 1